Chapter 2

[ status : edited ]

Wooshin's POV ~

"Minyoung ah. You really don't have feelings for me? What am I to you? Just. A. Friend?" I heard Joshua. He's with Minyoung. Alone. Well , I wasn't in the classroom , I was at the door of the classroom , probably hiding myself away from them.

I don't know what happened but Joshua stood up and went out. Oh no. He noticed I was here! He gave me a death glare while walking out. More like a 'i-will-kill.you.if.you.touch.her' look. I gulped.

I looked back in the classroom and found Minyoung crying. "What are you doing here? Go away." She half yelled at me and buried her face on he table. I looked around. Lucky no one is in the classroom. Yet.

"Hey! This is my classroom too! Minyoung ah? Why are you crying?" I walk quickly towards her. I know , my personality is not like this , more like a bad boy , but , it's because of her I decided to change. Change for her. I know I always bully her. I regretted. I really love her.

"I bet it's that dude." I crossed my arms after patting her back. "He has a name Wooshin. His name is Joshua." She corrected me.

Of course. I'm not going to waste my energy saying his name anyways. Before I could do anything , the school bell rings , lessons are going to start. My classmates hurried to go to class. As per normal , I went to my seat.

"Oppa!! Where have you been?!" Bora , my girlfriend for the month , came up to me , sitting on my table. My eyes are locked on Minyoung , who is still crying. My eyes couldn't get off her. She's so beautiful.

"Oppa? Can you get your attention back to me please? She isn't worth your time." She said as she looked back. Excuse me? Who is seriously wasting my time?

"Get back to your seat Bora. I'm not in the mood right now." I said coldly to her. She rolled her eyes but obeyed me.

"Yo hyung! You just broke up with Bora? Can I have her?" Hwanhee , who is sitting behind me , aish. This irritating boy. "Yeah. Go ahead. I'm going to break up with her. Soon." I told him.

"Really hyung? You really mean it? Wow. You're still a playboy. I thought you've changed. Anyways I was just kidding. Who want to date with a girl like her?" He laughed. "Maybe you do." Hwanhee's laughed turned into a frown. "Haha. Not funny hyung."

The class was noisy. Like really.
My 'gang' was chatting really loud. I could hear they're talking about me. About my gang , consist of , Hwanhee , Xiao , Guyjin , Wei , Bit-to , Sunyoul and I. There are 3 more members but they are in different classes.

"Everyone settle down! Mr Min will be coming soon!" Joshua came in and told us. We all rushed back to our seats. So did he. He didn't even bothered to look at Minyoung. Everyone went silent.

"What happen to them?"
"They broke up already?"
"I know they wouldn't last long"
"Oh my otp... Why."

Whispers are loud enough to hear from a group of hot or should I say famous girls. "They are not even together guys." I stated. My classmate looked at me with shock. I've become the topic then.

Joshua's POV ~

"Everyone settle down! Mr Lee will be coming soon!" I told them , rushing our own seats.

I saw Minyoung. Crying. This hurts me. I don't think I can look at her anymore. "They are not even together guys." Wooshin stated. Right. We're not together. I sighed.

"Alright class! Good morning! We'll start our lesson! On maths. Ugh." Mr Min groaned. Oh why did he teach math in the first place?
"Ok , I didn't give any assignment yesterday , so I'm going to start on a new topic today , Algebra."

( After class. Because it's too boring.)

Lunch time.

I saw Wooshin following Minyoung. They we're chatting , laughing and having fun. I guess I was right. She doesn't have feelings for me. I'm such an idiot to think that she actually have feelings for me. I went to the rooftop , the quietest place in the school , listened to some music.

Minyoung POV ~

"Hey Minyoung! Let's go to lunch together! I'm going to be alone if you don't." Wooshin slammed his hands on my table. Strange. He wasn't like this. He always bullies me. Nevermind. He is weird anyways. And by the way , he ready had a girlfriend.

"W-what? How about your girlfriend?? And your friends?! Go hang.out with them instead." Haha. I'm not dumb. I'm the top pupil and he can't play with me!

"Uh. They left me alone. What's the point of having friends? They are going to leave you anyway." He said as he dragged himself out of the classroom to the canteen. I guess? I looked around and no sight of Joshua. He's right. Friends will leave you no matter what. "Wait!! Wooshin!! Wait for me!!" I shouted for him. He stopped and smirked. "Just friends. But I still hate you though." I glared at him.

"Ah o-okay." He placed his arms on my shoulders. I'm not lying but he's cute. He made me forget Joshua. Damn it Minyoung. You just say Joshua. You remembered it back. I'm so stupid.

We didn't eat during lunch. I wasn't hungry. Wooshin didn't failed to entertain me the whole lunch time. We joked and teased each other. It's like I've known him for years. "So , what happen between you and Joshua?" He suddenly asked me that question.

"Uh. Nothing. He's just stress. He needs times alone. Oh. Lunch time is over. Gotta go back to class. See you around." I excused myself. To be honest , I don't even know. Wooshin stopped me , "If he ever hurt you , tell me. I'll beat him up for you." He winked. Typical Wooshin.

------------------------------------
Short update! To be honest , I don't even what have I just write , but I wrote it anyways xD

Tell me if the story is boring! I'll stop writing! Why? Because I don't want to waste time writing and people find it boring!

With that ,
Buhbai.

~Mimi