Chapter 19

[ status : edited ]

"Both of you are getting married."

Minyoung's POV ~

That statement gave me goosebumps. "To who?!" Wooshin and I said at the same time. "To each other!!" Both of our moms exclaimed. They laughed.

"But , we are young! I'm only 20!" He whined. "I'm only 19!" I continued. "But you've been together for almost 2 years! It's time for you guys to settle down." Wooshin's mom explained. Only if they knows the truth that Wooshin and I aren't together anymore.

Silence.

"I'll take the silence as a yes? We've prepared the wedding for you anyways. The wedding will be in 3 weeks , we even bought a huge mansion for both of you to live in! You will move in tomorrow!" Mom said proudly. "Don't forget! We want grandchildren!" The two old woman said excitedly.

Grandchildren?! I froze.

Wooshin's POV ~

"What?! Grandchildren?!" I yelled in shocked. Do they know we had broke up?!  Oh wait. I didn't tell them. Oh shit.

~

"Wooshin? Are you okay? And yes , grandchildren! Maybe , one boy and one girl!" Eomma exclaimed. Oh god. Why am I even born?

"Yahh! I think we are scaring them! They haven't got married and yet we are talking about babies!" Minyoung's mom is a lifesaver! No more babies talk!

"You guys better pack up! You'll be moving out tomorrow!" I groaned. I stood up and walk up to my room. If you are wondering , I'm still staying in Mrs Park house , due to eomma bankruptcy so , she have to sell the mansion. Luckily , she has a rich friend.

But seriously , why her?

There are so many pretty girls out there , example , the one who is reading this right now , yes , you.

"Do you need help packing Wooshin?" Eomma suddenly entered  my room. "Nah. I don't need help. I just want to ask you something. Why must I marry her?"

"So you can inherit your father's wealth. Remember? You must marry  before you turn 21?" She explained then , smirked.

Money. Money. Money. Is that all thy cared about?

Among all the girls in the world , why her?

"I know you have a lot of questions Wooshin , I'll answer them later."

Minyoung's POV ~

Me? I do not need to pack. I already have packed , about 3 days ago before going to Seoul. I regret going back here.

Apparently , mom and I were sitting in the living room.

"Eomma , why must I marry that jerk? Why not Joshua or Wonwoo or Mingyu or Seungcheol or Seungkwan or Soonyoung or Lee Chan or Seokmin-" I was cut off.

"So , you are cheating on Wooshin? And don't you know you are listing almost all the seventeen members?" She spat.

"How you kno- Nevermind." I decided not to ruin her mood. I think she's a fangirl as well.

"By the way , why .... You're protesting? I thought you guys are already a couple? Tell me.what happen." She suddenly asked.

"Maybe.... But we're young! I haven't went to university yet! And I think I'll return back to America next year!" I answered. I kinda lied. I just wanna get out of this place.

"Who paid for you school fees there? Who transferred you money when you were there? Me right? So it's my choice. You are staying here , get married to him."

"W....whh...why." I stuttered.

"So I can inherit you father's wealth." She explained.

"What?! That means , after I get married to him , we can divorce?"

"After 6 months."

I hate being the only daughter. "Then , why are you talking about grandchildren? You really scared me? Does Jinyoung oppa know about this?"

"He will. He's coming over later , before you'll leave."

I hope he will protest as well.

-

It's finally 7pm.......

Time pass by so fast. You know what that means? I'll be moving in with Wooshin. Soon.

Why?!

I stared at the ceiling above me , laying on used-to-be-mine bed.

"Minyoung get ready! Jinyoung will come over soon with his friends."

I lazily get off the bed and grab my heavy luggage. I picked out a very very simple dress , which consist of a reindeer pattern sweater and demon shorts.  I tied my hair into a braid. Don't get the wrong idea , I dress up for Jinyoung oppa. And maybe Wooshin too.

"Minyoung! Your oppa and his friends has arrived!"

I take a last look at the mirror before heading out. Ommo. Youngjae oppa is here?

I quickly ran down and guess what? I bumped into Wooshin. He dressed up simple as well. His style never changed.

"Are you blind? Or this house is just too small?! Do you know how to say sorry after bumping into me?"

I ignored him and walk down instead of running. Well , that's so awkward. I can't imagine staying under the same roof as him. Alone!

-

"What?!" I heard Jinyoung oppa from the living room. Curious , I fasten my steps to the living room. "She's getting married? To who?" I heard that clearly and I froze.

"Get out of my way." Wooshin who was behind me , pushed me a side. I forgotten that he existed.

"Jinyoung oppa! Protest! Protest! Protest!" - inside of me cheered.

"Well that's great!" I heard him. I'm not sure if I heard him clearly , but I hope I heard it wrong. Not wanting to make them wait , I ran to the living room and take a seat beside Youngjae.

"Wahh! Our little sister is getting married! Congrats!" Jaebum oppa congratulate me. Then he looked at Wooshin. He smiled.

Jaebum oppa , I know you didn't meant it. I know you are sad that I'm not going to be your little sister anymore. I'm going to become someone's else. Don't worry , we can be together after 6 months. Hehe.

"Dinner's ready!" One of the maids announced. I didn't even realize I was staring at Wooshin all this time. I tried to avoid eye contact with Wooshin and guide my oppas to the dinning room.  "Do you really love that Wooshin guy?" I heard a whisper , but I'm not sure who it belonged to. Do I still like him? I meant like , if I still like him , will he like me back? And yes , I still love him.

============================

Sorry for late update! I'm not going to update next week as I'm going to edit the story! Why? It doesn't lead to the ending I've planned (︶︿︶)

I'm sorry. Idk why?!

Thanks for reading.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GYUJIN!!

BTS & up10tion comeback soon!!
RIP my money. (︶︿︶)

Bye

~ Mimi.