Chapter 9

[  Status : edited ]

Minyoung's POV ~

"Kids! Dinner's ready!" Mom called us from the kitchen. I was studying with Wooshin in his room. I can't believe his room is bigger than mine! Life is so unfair.

"Yahhh , I'm going down. I'm hungry. Let's go Minyoung ah" Wooshin pulled my arm childishly. "Ani. I want to study. Tomorrow is the freaking exam!!"

"Uh. Kaja! Don't make me angry. If I'm angry , I eat people ;) " I quickly got up. "Fine! Race you to the dining room! Whoever reach first , um." I didn't even complete my sentence and he already start going down the stairs. Yep , my house is two-story high.

"Aish!! Cheater!!" I yelled and pointed at him. I quickly ran down. "What are you kids doing?! So childish. But cute." Mom giggled.

When you are called to have dinner and the food is not ready be like.. "What....." "What-ta...."

I throw myself on the sofa in the living room , it's near the kitchen. "I told you not to- stubborn." I told Wooshin , who's lying next to me. "Yah! I didn't know!"

I wished I brought some books for me to revise while waiting. I'm too lazy to go up the stairs. No energy. Need food.

".....awkward........." Wooshin whispered. I didn't realize he put his right leg on top of my left leg. "Eww , get off me!!" I kicked away his leg.

"Eommaaa is dinner really ready?! Don't trick us again! We have important exams tomorrow. We need energy-" I said with a cracked voice.

"Dinner's really ready now! Alright no more tricks! I promise!" She laughed. It's evil. I know she's gonna do it again. I read her mind.

I rushed to the dining room and the aroma of the delicious jjajangmyeon! It's not the instant nor the delivery ones! This is home-made ones!

By the time we finished dinner , it's already 9pm. Wooshin still having his second serving of jjajangmyeon. I didn't know he actually ate a lot. "Ommo this jjajangmyeon is delicious!" He compliment my mom. She nodder her head , satisfied.

--

Time check : 1:30am.

I'm still in Wooshin's room , studying. Wooshin is already fast asleep. He gave up studying hours ago.

I shook my head while packing stuff then , I tip toe to my room. I don't want to wake him up. He's so.cute when sleeping.

I pack my things for tomorrow exams and then , went to sleep.

--

Wooshin's POV ~

She's gone? Pftt. I thought she's gonna sleep in my arms - lmao. I looked at my phone half awake-

2:09am.

I get out of my bed and tiptoed to Minyoung's room , whish was right beside mine. I twisted the door knob. Phew. Luckily it was unlocked. I tiptoed to the bed she was in , she's sleeping peacefully.

Without making any single sound , I laid beside her. Of course there's a huge gap between us.

No wonder she fall asleep so quickly , the bed was quite comfortable. I rolled myself all over the bed. I know it's stupid. Then , I found my face near Minyoung's.

"Aaachooooooo" she sneezed. All of her saliva got onto my face. My precious face. Covered with dirty water.

"What are you doing here?!???!" She opened her eyes wide and screamed.  "Ouch! It hurts!" She kicked me out of the bed , causing me to fall on the cold hard ground. Believe me , my back hurts. Every much. I'm - going - to - get - revenge - just - you - wait - Minyoung.

"Get out jerk!!!" She screamed. I quickly get up and ran to my room. I found myself smiling like an idiot seeing her mad like that. It's cute.

I dived into the bed and tried to sleep , but I can't. I check the time on my phone and it's 4am already?! School is going to start in a few hours.//

5am. Finally . I've entered my dreamland. Don't ask me what am I dreaming of.

-
"Wakeee upppp sleppy heaaddd! It's 7am already! We have to be at the examination hall by 8 jerk!!" I heard yelling. And it's waking me up.

"7?! Why didn't you tell?!?" I rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone.

6:30am....

I looked up and saw Minyoung still in her pajamas.

"Hah! Look at how you react!! Haha! So funny!! I thought you never cared!!" She laughed. Very. Very. Loud. My ears  are about to explode. She's like my mom. Nag. Nag. Nag.

"What happen here?! Minyoung? Why are you doing in Wooshin's room? Get to your room and get ready for school!!" Her mom suddenly entered and pulled her my the ears to her room.

Serves you right.

I get out of my bed , showered , wear my school uniform and head down to the kitchen for breakfast.

"There you are Wooshin! Take a seat while I'll make your breakfast. Hwaiting for your exams!" Her mom greeted me and quickly took a seat.

Smell of waffles surrounded the kitchen..... Then , smell of perfume.... Whose? I don't think it's Mrs Kim. She haven't showered yet. I can tell by her messy hair.

"Good morning Eomma!" Minyoung greeted her mom. She saw me and rolled her eyes.

You never greet me? I'll put a spell you on. Soon. You will fall for me...

After eating , we head go school , walking. Her mom was busy and since it's super early.

She started walking faster than me. I know she wanted to avoid me. Haha. No way. We're staying the the same house!

I walk in a cool way. I pass by my house and saw a huge sign on it. My house.

"For sale!" The sign board was screaming at me. Not really.

"Whaa-"

"Wooshin? What's Wrong? Minyoung asked , realizing I stopped walking and stare at a huge house.

"What is she thinking?" I stuttered. I don't think she heard me.

"She? Who? Bora?"

"Ani. Nevermind. Kaja!" I placed my arms on the shoulder and continue ur journey to school. She look like she didn't mind.

"Oppa! Hajima!" I hear Bora. - with Joshua. Joshua placed his arms around Bora waist.

Ommo? They got back together? Good then. My chance to get Minyoung is greater then.

"Uh , I got to go...." Minyoung shoved my arm away. She looked kinda sad..... Her eyes are sweating..... I think ..... Because Joshua is with Bora? I don't think so. She doesn't like Joshua right?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I hope this chapter is interesting!
1k+ words! Thank you for the 850+ reads/views! I've only started this fanfic like a week ago! Thanks guys! You guys are amazing! How do you think about the new book cover? Is it okay? Or should I change it back to normal? Someone comment please xD I feel lonely...... Bruh....