Chapter 15

[ status : edited ]
Wooshin's POV ~

"Wakeeee up you two! Why are you guys sleeping in the same bed!" Mom shouted , waking both of us up. "Get ready to collect your results! I'm going to kill you if you did bad!" She sounded like my real mom.

Shit. It's the day. Within seconds , I get out of bed. I can still feel Minyoung still hugging my arms. She's so cute.

"Minyoung. Wake up already. Go to your room. I'm going to shower." I grabbed my pillow and throw it to Minyoung.

"What? What day is today? My birthday? I didn't know." She finally woke up.

"No. Why are you such an idiot? Results day and tomorrow is the graduation day." I answered.

"Aha! I didn't ask about tomorrow! You are an idiot too!" She giggled and make her way out of my room , continuously yawning. I quickly showered and grabbed my uniform , staring at it. So many memories.

Although it wasn't ironed , I just wear it. I don't really care about my hair. It's messy. Like a bird's nest. But to fangirls , it's a killer.

Minyoung's POV ~

I was getting ready for results day. I don't know but that's what Wooshin calls it. I don't remember doing any test. I wear a white and blue school uniform that mom have ironed for me and tie my hair into a neat ponytail. After dressing up , I rushed down to the kitchen. I was greeted by the smell of blueberry pancakes. "Good morning! Hope you get good results Minyoung ah!" Eomma greeted me. "Good morning! Um Thanks?" Gotta admit it , talking to her is still awkward.

"No hope for me? I think I'm definitely going to fail." Wooshin , suddenly came in. "Haha you too!" Me , trying to cheer him up.

He has helped me right? Remember last night? He's so kind , letting me sleep with him. I was so scared. We just cuddled! Don't be dirty minded! But a worst still , he didn't even say thank you. Nevermind. I forgive him.

~

Time really past by quite fast. I was already in a building where has a lot of students. People calls it school.

I am waiting for my name to be called. I'm nervous. I hope I pass whatever the test is because I don't want to upset mom , although I've jus met her for a few days. "Park Minyoung!" I was called. Finally , after waiting for 1 hour. "Fighting Minyoung!" Mom whispered to me. I smiled. I felt confident. I looked behind eomma , I realize Wooshin wasn't there. He might already go take his results already.

"Hi Minyoung!" A boy with Orange cloured hair came up to me.

"Hi stranger."

"Woah woah. Minyoung , you've changed? Is it because of that Wooshin guy?" He crossed his arms and blocking the room where I suppose to take my result. "Get out of the way Joshua." I glared at him. "Park Minyoung?! Will ya hurry up?! Don't take your own sweet time!" A guy teacher , called me.

"We'll get back to this later." He said.

I know him. His name is Joshua right? I've remember! He still like me? I don't want to see him again. Not Bora. I've remembered. Is it a good thing?

-

"Really?! Congratulations Minyoung!" As soon as I showed eomma my result slip , she jump in excitement.

Yeah , I'm eligible to go go college. Wooshin also! Surprising right? I can't wait to start a new life in college!

-

After we collected the results , which was satisfying , Eomma drove us back home to prepare for graduation party!.Especially me.

The whole journey , Wooshin didn't even say a word. Neither did eomma. Is there something they are hiding from me?

"Um... What's your plan for the future?" Wooshin asked , obviously trying to break the awkward silence. "I don't know about the real world. I guess ..."

"You've meet Joshua just now right? You remembered him right?" He suddenly changed the topic. "Yeah? How you know?" I asked him.

"He told me. You remembered him and not me? You are pretending not to know me right?!" Wooshin half yelled at me. Well , softer , so mom doesn't hear. "What? I was right all the time." I whispered to myself.

"You are pretending not to remember me right?! Answer me!" This time , he yelled louder.

"Both of you! Stop fighting!"

After what eomma said , we both shut up. I looked out of the window and enjoy the scenery. Although I was not in the mood. I can't get out of this. I really don't remember him.

-

As soon as we reached home , Wooshin ran up to his room and packing his stuffs. And so , I followed him.

"Where are you going?!" I asked. "Home. My eomma came back home early than expected."

"What." I gave him my confused look. "I said . I'm going back home." He repeated. Suddenly , my heart felt a sharp pain after he said he was going.

He's leaving?!

"Wooshin? Are you ready? Your mom is waiting downstairs." Mom came in to inform him. She also looker sad.

"Eomma? Why? So soon? why didn't you tell me?" I questioned. My eyes are now watery as if Wooshin is someone I know very well and love.

"Minyoung..... I.."

"Don't talk to me! I don't want to hear it!" I shouted an ran to my room , shut door behind me the and cry alone.

-

I heard knocking on my door. Due to my lazy eyes , I couldn't get up and open the door.

"Minyoung , see you at graduation party tomorrow."

============================
Poor Minyoung (ಥ_ಥ)
Can someone warn Wonho from Monsta X to stop climbing my bias list???!?
My hearteu.... I cannot handle it anymore (ಥ_ಥ)
Thanks for reading ♥

Mimi