Chapter 17

[ status : edited ]

Wooshin's POV ~

"What is it oppa?" She asked confidently , looking into my eyes. I don't know if I should do this. I pulled her by her wrist to the school rooftop. "Oppa? Is something wrong? Why must we talk here? Why not at the school hall? I'm hungry." She said rubbing her stomach. She looked cute. I don't think I can do this. My heart is so heavy that I could collapse anytime.

"Haha. I know. Me too! But , I have to tell you something." I faked a smile. I rubbed back of my nape  I'm scared what her reaction would be.

"Wooshin?.." This scares me. She called me by my name. I don't want to lose her. "Uh , Minyoung , sorry. I'm going to make you cry for the last time." I gulped , " I don't have feelings for you anymore. But honestly , you are beautiful , smart and all. But ,I'm sorry. I couldn't take it , you , pretending not to know me. I just don't love you anymore. Mianhe." I lied. I felt a tear trickled down my cheeks.

"I'm letting you go Minyoung." I tried to hold back my tears. Unfortunately , I can't. Her brother is so going to kill me.

Seeing her eyes with filled with tears makes me guilty. "Wooshin , but , I remember you now... Please , I couldn't live without you. I love you so much." She begged , crying even more. And so , I lend her my shoulder. "Don't cry Minyoung ah. You'll find someone better than me." Me , trying to comfort her. I was crying too.

"How?! You tell me how!?" She started to hit my shoulder , which she's crying on. "How about Joshua?" I asked.

Silence.

"Why him?"

~
Flashback on 'result day' ~

Wooshin's POV ~

"Hey!" I was greeted by Joshua. I tried to ignore him but I just can't. "Don't you 'hey' me." I stopped and rolled his eyes. "Can I ask you something about Minyoung? She's acting different." He asked. My eyes widen. "Why? Does it matters you? Its for the best if she doesn't remember you right? You make her life more difficult." He blurt. "What are you saying? Of course she remembered me! But she doesn't even looked at me. I guess she would never forgive me?" He said , looking down.

"What? That's impossible. She couldn't remember me! What the-!" I stopped. I know I would cursed.

Guess what? I'm sick of this. I tried my best to help Minyoung to get her memories back but all I wanted is the opposite.

I grabbed Joshua's collar , "you still like her right?!" I yelled. "Dude , we're in school!"

"I don't care. Answer me!" I yelled louder. "N- umm Yeah? So what? Now lemme go. I guess you like her too." I let go of him. He still have feelings for Minyoung?

"I'll help you." I don't know , those words just came out of my mouth. I pity him. I feel like giving up on her. Although I love her. I let go of Joshua.

"Really? This can't be real! What happen to you?! Whatever it is , thank you!" He squelled excitedly. "I think so. I'll break up with her."

He looked shocked but smirked after that. "You better take care of her. If you ever hurt her , I'll beat you to death." I warned him. He gulped.

"But you're gonna hurt her."

-

Present ~

I regretted saying those five words. It changes my life. Especially hers. She's crying like.here's no tomorrow. "I need to go now. Sorry ." Finally , I left the rooftop , back to the school hall with no mood of partying. I'm still crying. I don't think I can move on. I hope the best for her and Joshua.

~

Minyoung's POV ~

It's over?! I fell on my knees , crying out loud after Wooshin left. I don't care about my makeup anymore. I don't feel like I could move on. I love him too much.

I have nobody now.

1 hour later.

I get up , my eyes are now like panda's , and went down. I tried to avoid everyone. Wooshin was no were to be found. Maybe he went home. Thinking about him makes me cry louder.

"Hey? Minyoung? Why are you crying?" I looked up , wiping my tears away. It's Joshua.

"Get out of my way. I want to go home." I pushed him away and take out my phone to call Jinyoung oppa to pick me up.

~

"If you are crying because of Wooshin , enough already. He doesn't deserve someone like you. There is tons of guys outside even better than him. For an example , me. Haha." Joshua joked. Seriously this is not the time to joke right now.

30 minutes had passed and Jinyoung oppa is still not here.  How dare he leave me alone with this irritating orange haired boy. Then , my phone vibrated , I've receive a message.

"I'm here already." - Jinyoung oppa."

"I have to go. Hope to see you again in the future. It's sad to leave this school. It's like leaving everything behind. Anyways , thanks Joshua , for being my bestfriend!" I forced a smile and ran to the school's carpark , find in Jinyoung's car.

"Bye friend!"

~

In the car ,

"Woah.. What happen to you?! Your eyes are like panda now! Tell me! Who made you cry?!" Jinyoung oppa half yelled at me as soon as I get into his car.

"Nothing. I just miss my friends." I answered.

"I know you're lying. Is it about that Wooshin guy? I knew it."

"Oppa? Do you remember you want me to study in America? I think I want to take that chance." I told him. I'm obviously changing the subject.

"What? Really? That's great but , how about your friends in Korea? You said you're going to miss them?" His eyes widen , but still on the road.

"Am not." I lied.

============================
I have to collect results next week!! Time to panic!!!!! Wish me good luck!! (︶︿︶)

*Posting a new chapter when the previous chapter has at least 100 reads (⌒_⌒)

Thanks for reading! I know this chapter is crap ⊙︿⊙
Forgive me!

~ Mimi

Last updated ⇨ 151117 (Y.M.D)
                             160318 [ NEW ]