Chapter 27 THE END

Minyoung's POV ~

I've been receiving weird texts from an unkown number every and it obviously from that bitch. Can't she let Wooshin and I be together? She's so desperate.

"You think I'm going to let you go that easy? After taking Wooshin away from me?"

"Wooshin love me more than you."

I exited the massaging app and I feel like throwing my phone. I frowned. Wooshin love her more than me?

He told me that I was his everything.

He told me that he would protect me.

"Minyoung , stop frowning , you'll look ugly. Cheer up! It's your day!" The stylist unnie cheered me. She's so nice. But surprisingly , her younger sister is Bora. They are so different.

I could only smile. She's right. Its my day today. The day Wooshin and I going to be a newly married couple.

My heart is beating so fast right now. Heart , please control yourself.

Without me noticing , mom and his mom rushed in. "Ommo , my daughter in law so pretty." She hugged me. "Thank you eomma."

"I can't believe today is the day. My daughter being someone's wife." She smiled but I can see her eyes watery. "Don't worry , I'll be a good wife."

"Really? You are going to wake up and make breakfast for him? Don't let me catch you still wearing pajamas at 2pm again." She giggled , making all of us in the room laughed.

Suddenly , we heard a knock and the door opened. "Hurry up ladies , the wedding is going to begin soon." Dad , told us. I can't tell if he looks happy or sad now.

"Let's go Minyoung." The make up unnie said , packing everything into the make up box. I suddenly stopped. Not because of nervousness but something else. "As you okay Minyoung? It's okay , its normal to be nervous." She gave me a smile.

I feel like something's bad going to happen.

Wooshin's POV

I can't believe this happening , marrying a girl I always wanted , Minyoung. I can't lie , I'm in love with her again.

"Hyung! You're so handsome! Good luck! Don't use protection , when you know." Sunyoul giggled. I just rolled my eyes. My group members , talking about how handsome I looked in a tux and some dirty stuff.

My heart started to beat fast when Minyoung , wearing a beautiful wedding dress , clinging her hand with her father and the other , hold flowers. Dammit , I'm drooling.

Slowly , she walks to me then faced me. I can't stop myself from staring at her. She's so beautiful.

The priest starts to talk , we spoke our vows , inserting our rings to each other's fingers and finally , end with 'you may kiss the bride.'

I looked at her. Her eyes are watery. Suddenly , my jaws dropped. Jaehee was behind her , smirking. She's definitely up to something. I closed my eyes and crashed my lips onto Minyoung's. The crowd cheered , then screamed. I heard a explosion. I don't care. My lips still connecting to hers although she tried to pull me away.