Chapter 20

Sorry I took years to update!!
Although the debut like 2 months ago xD
Catch me MV was daebak!!
Xiao's pink hair ❤❤❤
------------------------------------
[ status : edited ]

Jinyoung's POV ~

"You still like that Wooshin guy?" I whispered to Minyoung but I don't think she heard me.

Oh well. I've remember that she told one he broke her heart before. I l know her love for him won't die but I'm afraid that she'll get hurt again.

-----

"Bye eomma! Well be heading to our dorm now! Thanks for the dinner mom and Mrs Kim." I thanked and get into the van with my members.

"Wahh! Your sister is soooo lucky! She married young! I wish I was like that too." Youngjae sighed.

"Yahh! After your contract , then you can get married or so whatever." Jackson said.

I hate the contract thing. I'm fixed to break up with my girlfriend and I know Jackson knows the feeling. We rarely see our family members because of our schedules.

-----

Minyoung's POV ~

"Minyoung help me with this dishes!" I heard mom from the kitchen. "Ugh. Fine." I groaned and draggedmy body to the kitchen.

"Where's Wooshin? I haven't seen him after your oppa and friends left." Eomma asked. "I don't know. I don't care. But I think he went out." I pretend no to care but actually I do.

"Nevermind. I'll wash the dishes. You , go find your future husband." She ordered. "Why me?" I groaned. Again. "Or you are never going to back to America after 6 months." She knows my weak spot.

"Fine."

-----

I looked around the living room , garden , carpark and everywhere , but he was no where to be found.

My legs are jelly and couldn't barely walk. I took our my phone and call him instead. I hope he never changed his number. And so , he didn't. Someone pick up. And it wasn't him.

Someone - "Who's this?"

Me - " I'm Minyoung. Can I know why are you holding onto Wooshin's phone?"

Someone - " Minyoung? Isn't that a girl's name? So , you're the girl who Wooshin is getting married to. By the way , I'm his girlfriend. What relationship you have with him? Do you.... Love him?"

Me - " No. No relationship. His mom and mine are friends. That's all. And please tell Wooshin mom want him home now." I lied.

Someone - " Fine. He'll go home now. And , Minyoung , I swear I will kill you if you ever love Wooshin! Bye!"

She end up with a 'cheerful tone' and hang up. No worries Minyoung. He'll be fine. And she'll kill me if she finds out I love him. But I already did. Wait , who's that girl? His girlfriend?

Wait , am I jealous?

Obviously , yes.

-----

Wooshin's POV ~

After they left , I went out to the park near our house for some fresh air. I called Jaehee , my current girlfriend. I think this is the last night I'll be with her? I love her so much but not as much as I love Minyoung and I can't believe I have to let her go because of my mom. Yes , I still have feelings for her. But we can't be together.

Well , I don't want to disappoint my eomma. It's only for 6 months. "Oppa! Have you wait long? Sorry." She rushed and hugged me. I'm going to miss her kiss , hugs , everything.

Maybe I shouldn't tell her yet. "Oppa? Are you okay? Is something going on? Tell me. I'll be right here for you." She's caring. And that's what I love about her. She's different from Minyoung.

"My mom arranged a marriage with my ex girlfriend." I told her. "What? Why? Why you mom doesn't know about me? We've been together for a year , wait , have you even tell your mom about us?" She started crying.

"Yes! Yes I did! But she wasn't interested but don't worry! I have to marry her for only 6 months so that I can inherit my father's wealth."

"Then we can be together again? What's her name?" She asked curiously.

"Yes. Minyoung is her name. And I won't fall for her again. I promise. She's my past and you're my future." I intertwined my hand with hers.

"Arasso. Promise okay?!?"

I nodded.

"Let's go get some coffee shall we?" Me , changing the subject.

"Um. Sure." I can tell that she's hurt. Me too.

"Yeogi yeogi buteora~*" my phone vibrated and I looked who the caller Id was.

Unknown number.

But why I find the number familiar? It belongs to Minyoung right? Why does she called me?

"Oppa are you going to answer the call?" She lean in to see who called.

"Uh.... Ani. Its a prank call I guess. It had called me like a thousand times." I quickly answered.

"Oh.... Okay...."

-----

Jaehae's POV ~

We entered a cafe. It's already 9pm and the cafe is closing soon.

"What coffee you want Jagiya?" Wooshin asked.

"You don't know what I like?" I faked cried.

"Wait , of course I know! Wait here I'll order. And please take take of my phone while I order your favorite coffee." And he left.

I took the chance to check his phone. You know , making sure he's not cheating on me.

Guess what? The same unknown number called. And I picked up.

"Annyeong?? Who's this."

------------------------------------
A/n: now I hate myself for writing this chapter..... No Minwoo moments here ಠ_ಠ

Who's with me Tmr until 12am? Bangtan comeback MV omg!!! I'm going to scream at midnight tomorrow! Make sure you hear me people!!