Chapter 25

Minyoung's POV ~

I didn't even realize I was crying. Wooshins's mom patted my back to comfort me. "It's okay. I'm sure you'll be a good wife that will obey her husband." She smiled. I nodded and forced a smile.

"I know. I'm just scared that he doesn't have the same feeling as me. I don't want to be the only one falling in love. Anyway , he has a girlfriend already." I hold my tears. I don't want to cry again. It's embarrassing crying in front of my mom and mother in law.

They looked furious when I mention about his girlfriend. "I told him to break up with her didn't I? Such a stubborn boy! I'll go talk to him." His mother looked angry and stormed out.

Wooshin's POV ~

"Minyoung , is somethig wrong?" I looked at her. She just froze. The way I hold her , we're so close. Maybe she's feeling uneasy.

She looked up. I can see her brown eyes shining. Soon , I felt her lips crashed onto mine. My eyes widen by her actions but closed my eyes. My heart is beating fast. I don't even know if I should kiss her back.

The moment I open my eyes , I saw Wei lifting the tip of the wedding dress. He was about to take out photo so I quickly close my eyes.

"Ok done!" Wei had a satisfied grin on his face. "Why did you lift up her dress?!" I furiously yelled at Wei. "Calm down hyung. I'm making the photo look nicer." He told me , showing his camera.

It's true , the photo looked nicer but I think it's disrespectful that he didn't ask for her or my permission. What if he had other intentions?

Before I even threw a punched on his face , Minyoung bowed and said thank you. Wei looked happy when she thanked. She looked so innocent.

Everyone left the studio , while I'm still here with Wei , who is packing his stuff. I grabbed his shirt and threw him onto the ground. "Do not ever land your fingers on Minyoung. Don't even smile at her." I told him furiously.

He looked scared to say anything. He didn't even looked at me. He was looking towards the door. "Wooshin! What have you done to Wei? Why did you just throw him onto the ground?! Where are your respect?" I heard my Mom's yelling.

She apologized to Wei. Wei stormed out of the studio , pissed off. I was about to leave but mom grabbed my hand. "I need to talk to you."

"If it's about just now , I don't want to hear it." I told her. "No , its about your girlfriend. I told you to break up with her didn't I? Why do you always disobey me?" She cried. "What have I done wrong?!" She yelled.

"I'm just not ready to tell her yet." I quickly answered but she was no convinced. "If you're not going to do it , I'll do. I'll break up both of you." Before I could say any words , she left.

Minyoung's POV ~

It's been days after our wedding photoshoot and 1 more week to our wedding. I'm not such if I'm excited or not. We got along with each other really well. Just like our school days. I miss the old Wooshin. He's been over protective these days.

He told me I can't go out or even see my parents. He deleted all my social medias account but I'm happy he spent more time with me. "Take care. I'll be home soon." He kisses my forehead and left for work. I touched my forehead. It was burning. Not because I have a fever but I feel protected.

After he left , there's not much things for me to do. There's maids in the house so I can't do some cleaning. I went back to our room and just play with my phone.

"Ma'am , there's a letter. It's for you." A maid knocked then entered my room. "Oh. Give it to me." She quickly gave me the letter and hurried beside me.

The envelope has my name on it. I open it and read the letter. Or should I say a piece of paper.

"How dare you steal him away from me? Who do you think you are? Marrying him for luxury life? What a bitch. I won't let you go easily. I'll get him back and kill you. So , I'm telling you , be prepared."

I gulped when I read the last few words. This person is going to kill me. I stuffed it back into the envolope and slid it into my pile of clothes. I don't want Wooshin to know about this.

I feel scared. I'm scared this person will kill me and take Wooshin away from me. I can't let it happen. I'm falling for Wooshin more and more everyday.

"Ma'am , are you okay? You looked so pale." The maid asked me. "Of course I'm scared! This person is going to kill me!" I hugged my knees , wanting to cry. The maid patted my back. "Don't take it so seriously. It might be a prank. I dont think this person even dares to kill Mr Wooshin's beautiful wife! And also , you have a lot of people around you! Me , Eunji , Hyeri , Hara , Seol , driver Sungoh and driver Woohyun." She said hugging me.

I smiled. I feel protected. "Thank you Jiyeon." She could only nodded. "Do you want some tea? You haven't ate breakfast yet. Let's go." She pulled me into the kitchen. Wooshin hired the nice people. But still , he's over protective.

Before I landed my feet on the kitchen , I heard screaming. A girl screaming. Jiyeon and I looked at each other. We ran towards the scream. There's a lifeless Eunji laying there with blood all over her. She's dead. I covered my mouth , shocked. There's a note near her. I picked it up and read it.

"I've killed one of your 'friends'. Hmmmmm. Who's next? Maybe one of your six other friends? Or maybe you? You never know ;)"

------------------------
Okay , seriously I don't know what am I writing ^^

It's shit sorry.

Anyways , thanks for 20k! I've never got so much readers! Thank you! I'll try my best to complete this story as fast as I can :)