Chapter 16

[ status : edited ]

Minyoung's POV ~

Today. 6pm. 2 hours to the Graduation party. I'm not excited at all after Wooshin left. I don't feel like going. Anyways , last night , I have the weirdest dream about Wooshin. Wooshin and I used to be enemies and after some fights , we got closer and closer. Like lovers. But it was all a dream. There's no way we can be together.

"Minyoung! Try this floral black dress!" Eomma called me after rummaging my whole wardrobe. "Arasso." I took the dress from her and went to the bathroom to change.

To be honest , the dress is nice actually. It's knee length and sleeveless. After looking at the bathroom mirror , posing like a model , I finally went out. "Eomma. How's this one?" I ask. I don't really care about how I dress. No one is going to care anyways.

"Wait... Wahhh ...Perfect." She gasped. "You look beautiful!!" She continued.

"Really? Thanks eomma!" I smiled.

"Now let's do your hair."

After all of the dressing up , I put on my black heels , that match my dress about to go out of the house. "Minyoung? Where's your date?" Eomma suddenly asked. "Date? Ah , no! I don't have one , but I'll be fine alone! Don't worry!" I told her.

"Really? Then who's that guy there?" She said as she pointed to something behind me. I gulped and turned back.

"Oppa?! Why are you here?" I was shocked. It's been awhile I've seen him.

"Why? You don't want to see me here? It's my sister graduation party and I have to make sure that no boys will play with my sister!" He crossed his arms , with a serious face. I chuckled. I found it funny. Guess who? It's Jinyoung oppa!

Eomma told me all about him this morning! She told me how We are close when we're younger. He always sing to me and today , he's an idol. Gotta admit it , he's quite handsome in suit. "Wah! My son is getting more handsome! You two must get going or you'll be late for the party! Have fun." Eomma informed us. Jinyoung oppa grabbed my hand and lead me inside his Mercedes Benz. It's a advantage to have a brother as a kpop idol.

~

Wooshin's POV ~

"Hey hyung! You're early today?" Hwanhee , greeted me. I didn't even answered him nor look at him. "Where's your date hyung?" He asked. Again. I finally looked and him and answered. "Looking for one."

"Oh how about Minyoung? I've seen you hang out with her more than than us. Its like we don't even exist." He pouted. "Just shut up." I said and walked elegantly to the school hall , where the graduation party is held.

I was about to enter , then someone grabbed me by the shoulder from behind. It was Joshua.

"What do you want." I asked. I'm pissed off already.

"Where's Minyoung? We are going to do the plan right?" He asked.

"Yeah. She's not here yet."

I have prepare what I need to say to her. I know I'm.going to regret it but it's the best for her. She doesn't have to struggle remembering me.

-
Minyoung's POV

"We're here." Jinyoung oppa told me and I quickly get out of his car. I looked at the giant school building , I've missed it already. The rooftop holds the best memories. I felt a pinch on my head. The rooftop , the place where Wooshin and I had our first kiss. The day where the accident occurred. Everything make sense now. It feels like I'm his girlfriend now. Without me realizing , I was staring.

"Minyoung? Done staring? Let's go now." Jinyoung oppa called me. I quickly ran to him and locked my arm in his.

"Are you sure you don't have a date? You look beautiful and all-" he asked me while we are walking to the school hall. "Well. I have , but , I guess he has someone else." I sighed.

"What? Who is this guy?" He smirked. I was about to answer him but someone grabbed my left arm from my side.

"There you are! I was waiting for you!" It was Wooshin. When he touched me , my hearts beats so fast that it could just piped out from my rib cage anytime. I remember this feeling.

"Oh you. That Wooshin guy. Alright." Jinyoung smiles.

"Erm...." I couldn't find my words. I'm lost of words.

"Of course we knew each other! She's my date." Wooshin smirked and grabbed my wrist , bring me.closer to him.

"Alright then. Take care of my sister! If anything happens. Prepare to die." Jinyoung warned. Wooshin gulped , "uh , arasso."

"I'll be going." Jinyoung oppa excused himself then left. We entered the school hall together. Colorful lights flashing multiple times. The music is loud causing the ground to be a little shaky like an earthquake is about to happen. Students dancing crazily. We looked around. I don't know these people anymore.

"Minyoung! Long time no see!" A girl approach me. I ignored her and walk elegantly. Why? Wooshin didn't even look at her. So , I decide to follow him. Suddenly the music change into a slower music.

"Wooshin! You've finally came! We're waiig for you!" A guy with thick lips approach us with 8 other boys behind him. Wooshin just shuts up. "Oh hi Minyoung. You look prettier today." One of the 8 boys said. He had black hair. Hair almost covering his eyes. Wooshin looked at me and sighed.

"Ok we get it. We'll leave you two alone." Soon , they all disappear from my sight.

Without me noticing , Wooshin faced me and we're only few inches apart. I widen my eyes. "This is.the last time I'm going to do this to you." He lean in and our lips touched. I kissed him back , causing him to smirk. I felt butterflies in my stomach. My heart beating out of beat. What have you done to me Wooshin? Few minutes later , we parted from each other.

"Minyoung , I have to tell you something." He suddenly looked down. I looked into his eyes. I sensed something is wrong.

"What's it oppa?" I looked up and into his brown eyes.

============================
What do you think Wooshin will tell her?? Comments? Anybody?? Okay , I understand. I'm a loner (T^T)

~ Mimi.