Chapter 5

^^^What do you see in that picture??  I see my future son and future husband! My future is too perfect (≧∇≦)/

[ status : edited ]

Wooshin's POV ~

After Joshua left , I waited until everything's clear. I waited for 8 or 9 minutes. I don't know , I don't even count. Uh , I better go now. I knocked the multiple of times until the door opened. "Hello Minyoung!" I waved at her. Why does she look annoyed?

"What are you doing here? Go home!" She said as she was about to slammed the door , but a last voice stopped her. "Minyoung! How many times I need to teach you! Do not be rude to our guests! Let her or him in! I'll prepare drinks." I heard a lady yelled and I smirked.

"Ugh. Come in." Rude. She didn't stopped the door from closing for me and the door hits my nose. She's gonna pay. Luckily , I like her. If not , I'm seriously going to kill her. "So , what bring you here?" She ask. I sat down on the sofa. I looked around her house. Everything was luxurious. Like mine.

"Um , nothing. W-wait. Why do you hate me , like - a lot?" I suddenly asked. "W-what? Yeah I hate you! But- I don't k-know why--" she stuttered. "Aha! How can you hate me for no reason??"

"Hate what?" A lady suddenly came out from the kitchen with 2 glasses orange juice. I think it's her mom. "Hello Eomeoni!" I bowed 90 degrees. "Hello dear. Minyoung , who is this good looking guy?" Her mom suddenly asked. "My classmate." She rolled her eyes , avoiding my eye contact.

"My name is Wooshin and I'm Minyoung soon to be boyfriend." I coughed and smirked. I like seeing Minyoung mad. She's cute. "Ah jinja? Minyoung , you have a lot  of 'guy' friends!! This one is the most good looking." Her mom praised me."Ah no!! I-"

"Yea she does!!" I cut her words. "Arasso. Good luck Minyoung ah." Her mom placed the tray of orange juice drinks on the table and left to the kitchen. "Eomma!! Don't believe him! He's a liar! And you! I'm going to kill you! I've planned to murder you already!" Minyoung yelled , pointing at me.

I burst out laughing. Verryyyyy. Loud. Why? I saw her face became red as a tomato!! "Hajima!! What do you want? Hurry up! It there's nothing , please get out of my house!!" She yelled at me again. "Ah what? Mianhe." I apologized. "Ok. I'm going to be honest here. I don't hate you at all. I like you. As a friend! And stop smirking!
"Ok Ok! I'll stop!" Actually I can't!! "Now leave."

"Uh , fine! Goodbye eomeoni! Please teach your daughter good manners!" I stood up and left. I heard giggling behind me.

Now , I have to face home. More like hell. Both of my parents are 'fighting'. Why? I don't know. I don't care. They're like this since I'm 5. I stepped in my house and it's quiet. I heard mom's crying.

"Eomma? Are you Ok?" I ran to her room. She wiped her tears and face me."I'm fine darling. By the way , I'm leaving to America. I have some business trip. Can you stay at home alone? I trust you." She told me. "Alone?! Where's dad??" I'm confused. Don't tell me they- .

"He left. He left us.  Don't know where he go. Don't ask me again. Now let me sleep." She said as she cover lay on bed , covering her face with the bed sheets. Crying like there's no tomorrow.

I ran to my room. I throw my school bag on the floor and dived into the my bed. What? Dad left us? I- should care.
I wish I could turn back time.

The next day ~

Without me realizing , I was still on my school uniform. I sleep in my school uniform? For how long have a been sleeping? Wait , is there any homework?! Shit. "Wooshin? Are you awake?" Mom entered my room with a tray of food.

"Uh , eomma , there's no need for breakfast. I'm already late for sch-" "Wooshin! It's Wednesday! Aish. It's a school holiday! You forgotten the day already? I don't even know what happen if I leave already." She placed the tray on the table next to my bed.

"Oh. Thanks Eomma. It's been a long you didn't prepare breakfast in bed!" I hugged her tightly. "I miss that too , Wooshin. By the way , while I'm gone , you are not staying alone. You are staying at the Park's family house." I almost spat out my soup. Yep , that's the breakfast. "What?"

It couldn't be Park Minyoung's right? Omg. What am I thinking? Of course not!

----------------------------------
Of course yes!! Haha short update! I'm actually worried about how am I going to continue this fanfic!

Now I need to wait for BTS comeback! Ugh!! Its October already!! W-wait. What year though?!?!

/dies/