Chapter 3

[ status : edited ]

Minyoung's POV ~

It's been days Joshua ignored me. Let's just say weeks. By the way , Wooshin acts weird as the day goes by. Sometimes he ignored me , and sometimes he didn't. Typical Wooshin.

And today , he ignored me. Both of my friends ignored me. So this is how it felt like to be lonely. After school , as usual , I can't go to Wooshin. He's surrounded by fangirls.

Oppa here , oppa there. He doesn't even try to avoid them. I'm not jealous.

I packed my bag and rushed out of the class to find Joshua. I need to know why he's been avoiding me. I went to all of his hiding place in school but he wasn't in any of them. Last place , the school's rooftop. Not a lot of people here because , three years ago , a girl jump down and died. So , it's kinda haunted. This is the last place so he better be there.

I open the door to the rooftop and saw a boy sitting there. Listening to music I guess? I hope it's Joshua. "Hey- Joshua?" No answer. I guess he can't hear me. Or , just pretend to. "It's me. Minyoung. Can I ask you something?" This time , I said louder.

He quickly took out his earphones and turned to the back , to face me. His eyes swollen. He's been crying? "Why are you here?" He sobbed. "Like you care anyways." He continued.

Wooshin's POV ~

"Bora , I'm breaking up with you."
"What? After all we've spent time together? Why?? Tell me why!?" Bora half yelled at me. "You see , I obviously don't like you. I like someone else." I told her coldly. "Oppa. Why. Who is she? Who is this lucky girl?" She started to cry. I didn't tell her that it was Minyoung as I was afraid as she would hurt her like what I've read in fan fiction. I turn back and ran. To where? I don't even know. But I found myself leading to the rooftop. I know someone's there.

Minyoung's POV ~

"Joshua , I do care. Who says I didn't? And sorry Joshua. I like you as a bestfriend , in fact , a brother. Nothing more. You need to understand Josh. I like someone else." I explained , hoping that he would understand. "Really? I understand. I don't want force you to." I don't know if the smile on his face was real , but I hope it is. I pulled him into a hug. He hugged me tighter.

"Thank you Joshua , for being in my life." I thanked him and broke the hug. "Arasso. I'll sent you home today?" He offered his arms to me. "Sure. As friends. Remember?" I pushed away his arms. And start walking to the door but the door swung open , revealing Wooshin.

"Already dating huh? Congratulations." Wooshin leaned against the side of the door. "That's not it. I'm comforting him!" I said. I pulled Joshua with me and push Wooshin away. I'm angry with hm. Why? Why would he think I'm dating Joshua?

This is so unlike me. I was kind , patient and all but , I'm so mean today? "Minyoung , I'll sent you home today!" Wooshin suddenly appeared beside me. Clinging into my arms. "Hey! I'm the one who's sending her today!" Joshua shoved him away from me.

I sighed. They look cute together. Why can't they just date each other right now and stop he love wars? Or love triangle , is what they call it in Korea dramas. "Guys! Stop it! I'm okay if both of you guys sent me home! Just don't embarrass me!" Me , trying to break their 'fight'.

"Oh ok! I'm fine with that too!" Both of them said together at the same time. Omg. Now I felt like I'm a mom of two 5 year olds boys.

"Minyoung , how you and Wooshin get close? Normally , he bullies you... I think.." Joshua whispered and smirked. "No! It's not what you think!!"

"Fine. You owe me an explanation." Joshua smiled. Really? He's okay now? "I'll tell you later Joshua." "O-okay!" Joshua clapped , I don't even know why! He seemed excited. "B-but , it looks interesting!!" Wooshin pointed at Joshua , who is clapping continuously. "Shut up and continue walking." I said. "You really hate me that much huh?" Wooshin tried to catch up with me. "Maybe." I told him and Joshua bursted out laughing. Very. Very. Loud. I'm beginning to hate him too. "Uhh."

"Ok guys! I've reached! Thanks for sending me home! You guys can go now. See you tomorrow!" I waved at them. "Not yet Minyoung. You owe me an explanation." Joshua grabbed my arm. "A-alright. I'll go now.." Wooshin dragged himself. To where? I don't care. "Ok , come in. I'll explain inside. My legs are aching." I let Joshua enter first.

Someone's POV  ~
I'm hiding in the bushes near Minyoung's house. I need to know what are they talking about! I'm curious to death! Not lying , her house is huge. Really. But , they enter her house and how am I going to hear them now? /facepalm/

------------------------------------
How's chapter 3..? Tell me about it ^.^