Chapter 21

[ edited ]

Minyoung's POV ~

"Eomma!! Wooshin said he will be back soon! Can I go rest now please?" I begged. I just walk to my room since there's no reply from her.

I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Wooshin has a girlfriend already. My heart sank. I stayed single for him but he never waited for me. I felt some tears trickled down to cheeks and I quickly wipe them as I hear Wooshin.

"I'm home!"

-----

"Wake up! Wooshin already left you lazy girl! You are moving out today!" Its only 6 in the morning and eomma already started yelling.

"10 more minutes!!" I begged.

"No way! Now!" She pulled me out of the bed and push me to the bathroom. She really wants me to get out of this house desperately.

I take a quick shower and then wore a hoodie and denim jeans. I ran down to the kitchen with my luggage.

"Bye mom. See you , like , after 6 months." I hugged her. I quickly put on my blue converse and make my way out.

"Bye! Call me if there's anything wrong! Have fun!" I heard her.

-----

The mansion where I'm staying is quite near actually , like only 3 bus stops away from my eomma house. It took me 20 minutes to walk there. Finally , I've reached. It was a giamy mansion. But a little bit smaller than my house. It looks so scary as it was far away from the city.

"Hello? Anyone home? Wooshin?" I walk inside. Its dark  and quiet , I'm scared. No response.

"Hello?!" I yelled but still , no response.

"Mom! You lied!" I murmured to myself. I turn on the lights and the mansion is quite nice! Decorated with luxury furniture!

Time check : 7:10am.

Early right? I know.

I took the chance to walk around the mansion. There are so many rooms! Decorated with luxury furniture as well!

There's kitchen , living room , personal office , rooftop garden and all but. There's only 1 bedroom.

No no no no no no no no no.

Oh well , since I get here first , I get this bedroom. I placed my luggage at the corner of the bed to and dived into the bed.

It isn't soft. It's not comfortable. It was hard. I opened my eyes and saw shirtless Wooshin. J was laying on top of him. "Ouchhh get off me." He groaned , half asleep.

I quickly get off him but then he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest. "Yahh. Wooshin let me go." I whispered.

"Minyoung ah~ I missed you~" he sang. He's sleep talking?

"You're out of your mind. Let me go now." I begged. He's 100% drunk.

"Nu nu nu nu. I'm not going to let you go. Sleep princess." He tighten his grip.

Oh great. I won't get my part 2 of my beauty sleep.

-----

"Wake up ~" I heard a sweet voice that had woken me up.

That's wen I realize I was sleeping in Wooshin's arms. I looked up and made an eye contact with Wooshin. Our eyes widened.

"What are you doing?!? Get off me!! We yelled at the same time. "Yahh! I was about to! But you pulled me! And now you are blaming me?" I yelled back.

"Nevermind. Forger about it. I guess I sleep talk."

"Definitely."

"It's already 7pm! Can you cook dinner?" He asked. "Yeah but can you at least put a shirt on?" I covered my eyes with my 2 hands.
"Pfft. Don't lie. I know you like what you had just saw." He teased and then put on a shirt.

I went to the kitchen too cook dinner. I was surprised since we had just moved here and all the food is already here. I took out 3 eggs to make omelet and some chicken wings. Haha , my cooking skills got better since I stayed alone in America and had to take care of myself. I even remember during my high school days , I almost burn down the kitchen.

"Dinner's ready!" I called out. Wooshin ran to the kitchen like a toddler going to the playground. So childish.

"You cook all this by yourself? All I remember that you can't cook." He said. "People change." I told him.

"By the way , while we are staying here , shall we make some rules?" He asked while chewing in this food.

"Of course."

"I'll set the rules! First , we only act like a couple only when our moms are here to watch us. Second , don't remind me of our past. I don't want to hear it. And thirdly , sleep with a shirt on." I continued.

"I'm fine sleeping with my shirt on but I think we need another rule. Forth , we are not to fall for each other again. Arasso? I have a girlfriend already." He stated.

"I already know that." I almost chocked on the chicken bone when he said that. But I agree to it anyways.

Then , his phone vibrated. A message from ❤Jaehae❤. So old fashioned.

"Yahh. I have to go meet a friend. I'll be home soon. Don't wait until midnight for me." He winked.

Wait for him? I would rather locked the door and never let him enter the mansion again.

------------------------------------
Omg!! Mama awards in just a few hours!! Who's excited?? I can't wait performances by Up10tion , seventeen , got7 , Monsta X , ikon , bigbang , bts  and exo xD. Ikr. I Stan a lot of groups. R.I.P me.