Chapter 8

[ status : edited ]

Wooshin's POV ~

The whole car journey , one word. Awkward. Ugh , saying it actually makes it more awkward. "So , what are we going to do when we get to school later?" I asked , breaking the silence. "Study!" Her mother , who is driving , exclaimed.

"Uh , yeah and we go on separate ways. Don't let others know we are staying under the same roof." She crossed her arms and looked out of the window. Yeah. Of course. "Yahh okay. We've reached school already."

"I know. Thanks eomma." She said and just get our of the car without even looking at me. I waited in the car for few minutes. "Wooshin? Are you going or not?" She looked annoyed. "Ah? Yeah. I'll be leaving now. thanks Eomma." I thank her and left the car. "Alright. Study hard! Hwaiting!"

-

I entered the school hallway and stares greeted me. Ok... Did I just murder someone? Everyone is creepy today. "Hey oppa!" I heard someone I me. The most irritating voice ever. Bora's voice. "What do you want." I ask coldly.

"How are you doing? Did you miss me already?" She tried to grabbed my arm but I shoved her off. "Maybe not."

-
"Oh hey Joshua!" I saw Minyoung and Joshua. Joshua pushed her against the wall. "W-what?". They are going to ki-. I don't know how to react but I ran towards them and grabbed Joshua's collar and punched him in the face. That's what you get for punching me on my birthday last year. His lips are bleeding. He won't dare to try to kiss her again. "Don't you even try." I whispered to him. "Wooshin? What are you doing? Omigosh! Joshua you're bleeding!! I'll take you to the nurse office now!" Minyoung glared at me and helped Joshua up. She even pushed me away!

Hey- that's what I get for saving you?! Wtf. He's the same as his ex. No difference. I followed Minyoung and Joshua to the nurse office in case Joshua tried to do something to her. "Oppa. I think we should head to class now. We don't wanna late." Bora pulled my arm but luckily I was stronger than her and pushed her away.

"Leave me alone."

-

At the nurse room ~

I knocked and entered. "Aish. You guys. Exams are drawing soon and you guys are fighting?! Who did this to Joshua?" The nurse complaint and apply some lip balm(?) On his lips. "Uh , Wooshin beat him up." No , Minyoung , don't you dare!

"Aish. I'm sorry but I have to report this to your teachers. The three of you are from the same class right? Um , Minyoung , since you are innocent , you can go back to class." The nurse told us. Minyoung left the office. I stand frozen stiff. This room is too quiet. "Uh nurse? Can I go now?" I asked politely.

"Not yet. You have to explain this to the discipline master. Ok done. Let's go." After applying the lip balm on Joshua's lips , she grabbed both of us by the ear and pulled us to the discipline master's office. I'm so dead.

-
Minyoung's POV ~

I'm glad those two jerks are not in class. So annoying. I wish it's like this everyday. "... Where did Joshua go?" Mr Lee asked me. Duh , I'm the class president.

I stood up and bow to him. " Joshua is at he nurse office. And also Wooshin. Thy both got into trouble." I muttered. "That's odd. I expected Wooshin to get in trouble... But not Joshua.... Anyways thanks Minyoung.

All eyes are on me now...... What did I do?

"Teacher's pet." Gyujin , who was seated beside me , whispered. "Yeah , yeah." Lessons are too boring , so I'm too lazy to talk about it.

The whole lesson , neither Wooshin nor Joshua was back. I became worried though. What could happen to them? Canning? Nah , I don't think it's worth it. "Ok students! Tomorrow will be your final semester exams! So , tonight you need to study! I wish you all good luck for tomorrow! Hwaiting!" Mr Lee snapped us from the boring lesson. I didn't even realize it ended. Mr Lee then left the classroom.

What-ta? Exams tomorrow?! WTF. I forgot!! Ughhhhhhhh. Study marathon tonight!!

-

School ended pretty early today and I have to wait for mom to pick me up. I was waiting at the school lobby , which was near the school's carpark. Then I saw Wooshin. Uh , and Joshua. And , thy are with this discipline master. I looked down at my phone , trying not to look at them. It brings trouble.

"Joshua , I couldn't believe you could fight in school! What happen to you? I'm sorry. I'm taking your position and a class president away from you." I heard. It wasn't clear though. I wish I heard wrong. Joshua is innocent! He's the one who got hit!! I looked down and stare at my phone. I got a text from mom.

Eomma: I've reached. I'll be waiting for you and Wooshin at the school carpark. Hurry up!

Should I leave Wooshin alone or wait for him? Aish... I think I should-

I looked up and saw Wooshin. His idiotic smile. Ugh.

"Waiting for me huh? How cute...." He smirked.

"No! Never! I was waiting for my eomma!"

"Nevermind say. Let's go." He pulled me to the carpark. Phew , perfect timing. He let go of me before mom saw us.

"There you are! Come on! It's getting late!" Mom called us.

Oh yeah , it's already 6pm. You know what that means? Less time to study. Great. Might as well fail this exam.

--------------------------------------------
This update is kinda lame!! I wrote this while I'm in school so yeah.... Sorry for my grammatical/spelling mistakes! I'm always careless! Especially in math! Thank you for reading!! Annyeong! ~
Mimi.