Chapter 14

[ status : edited ]

Wooshin's POV ~

"Wooshin tell me what's going on!" Eomma , which was Minyoung's , yelled at me."Why does she keep ignoring me? Does she know that I'm her mother?!" She continued.

All I could do is stare at my bowl of ramen , which was half eaten by me. I was at the dining room of course. I felt so embarrassed. I was sitting in front of Jinyoung hyung. I can tell that he was curious too.

"Minyoung has amne-" I swallowed the lump in my throat and finally , "Amnesia." I've finally revealed.

"What? You're lying."

Back to Minyoung's POV ~

Remember. Remember. What is there to remember?

I have really no idea of what should I remember! I closed my eyes , trying to remember where am I from , who are my parents , everything about me I need to know! I can only know that I woke up in a hospital after an accident.

I was too taken away by my thoughts that I didn't realize the porridge is getting cooler. I finally ate it and forget about all my thoughts.

"Minyoung?" A lady , who scolded me just now , entered my room. Without permission. "Yes?"

"I know you couldn't remember but , I'm your eomma and I'm sorry for being rude to you just now." She sincerely apologize , I don't know if its really sincere.

"It's okay eomma. I was the one who didn't listened. Plus , I've already figured out." I lied. I smile to cover up my lie. She smiled back at me and approach closer to me. She picked up the tray and the bowl.

"Messy girl! Look at how you eat! Get up , shower and change." She nagged.

I looked at myself. My clothes are dirty. I giggled. Without wasting anytime , I quickly get off my bed and rushed into the bathroom while she making her way out of my room.

~

That night , I wasn't able to sleep.
There's a thunderstorm. I'm scared. I'm scared I would get electrocuted by the lighting. I couldn't sleep with the sound of the thunder. It's definitely not music to my ears.

I closed my ears and sleep. I was so close to entering to my dreamland but the roaring thunder scared the hell out of me and interrupting my peaceful sleep. I looked at the window near my bed and saw rain pouring heavily and lighting piercing the sky. I wish I had someone with me so I won't feel scared.

With fear , I crawl out of my bed and tiptoed out of my room. I went inside a room that was beside mine. "Minyoung? What are you doing here? Can't sleep too huh?" A voice asked. I came in closer and realize Wooshin was seated on his bed , facing me. I could only nod.

"Come , sit here." He patted a space next to him on the bed. The thunder sounded again and I quickly lay beside him. I hugged his arms tighter as the thunder roars again. "You scared of thunder? Actually , me too! We have a lot of things in common." He told me. Faking a smile. I don't care. What I know was I am in his embrace. He suddenly hugged me. Tightly. And turned out , we cuddled all night until the thunderstorm stops.

I somehow , feel safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter ^^ hope you enjoy it!
Comment anybody?! I feel lonely (ಥ_ಥ)
Thanks for 3k reads!