Chapter 11

[ Status : edited ]

Minyoung's POV ~

"Minyoung ah. Just hit me. I don't care. I'll be hugging you at the end anyways."

I was surprised. He never been this way before. He's ways rude to me What happen to the Wooshin I know?

"Um , which means I'll be here for you." He continued.

I smiled. I feel so protected , insecure and loved. "Let's go. Eomma is waiting for us." I told him but he hesitated.

"Can we stay a little longer? I want to show you something!" He begged me. I can't deny his cuteness.

"Please! It's my birthday!" He did and aegyo that no one can resist.

"Lies! Your birthday is last Tuesday!"

"Yahh! I know! You haven't gave me my birthday present yet!" I sat down beside him.

We waited for 10 minutes and guess what? Silence.

"What do you want show me? Its already 6pm and its getting late."

"Look in front of you pabo." He grabbed my hands tightly.

It was a sunset. Despite the city's buildings , the sunset was still visible.

"It's beautiful." I whispered.

"I know right? I've found this spot last year when I have no place to go." He explained.

"Wah... I admit it , I kinda like this place too." I told him.

I looked at him , he really enjoyed the sunset. The sky turns darker and darker as time passes by.

"Minyoung." he gulped , he took my hand and hold it tightly. I hope it's nothing negative. Not lying but his hands are warm! Maybe , he's nervous.

"What is it Wooshin?" I faced him. His face is so close to me. Like we're 2cm apart.

I closed my eyes , waiting for his lips on mine. Sadly , I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes and sigh. I glared at him and push him away.

"What? What were you thinking Minyoung?" He laughed. I felt like crying again. It reminds me of my dad. I wanted to see him again.

"Sorry! Don't cry! I didn't mean to make you cry." He hugged me.

"It's not you. Its just , I miss my father." I sobbed. He let go of me and crushed his lips onto mine. I was stunned by his actions but then , close my eyes , enjoying the kiss. His lips are sweet and soft. I even feel some butterfly in my stomach right now. Few minutes later , we parted. Both blushing.

"Why did you do that?!" I touched my lips again. "You stole my first kiss!" I half screamed. "I like you." He leaned closer to me and whispered. "What."

"Nevermind say. It's getting dark! Eomma would be worried! Let's go Jagiya!" He pulled me up but my butt is now so heavy. "Jagiya? Really this guy." I pretend to be annoyed.

He gave up on getting me up and then , carry me , bridal style down the stairs to the ground level.It's surprising right? It's 6:30pm and some students and teachers are still in school. Oh yeah , they're marking our papers. "Ouchhhh!! Kyahhh! You!!" He let go of me causing me to fall on the ground. My butt hurts.

"Really? Want me to rub it for you?" He said teasingly. "Ew. No thanks."

Embarrassment covered me. The people in the school's hallway staring at me , who had just fallen. Thanks to Wooshin. That jerk.

I tried to get up but I just couldn't. I tried to call Wooshin to help me but my lips are heavy from the kiss just now. "Yah! Wooshin help me here!" I yelled. I felt like my butt glued to the ground.

"She's crazy!"

"She and Wooshin oppa are not together right?!"

A group of girls already started talking about me. "Aigo my lazy girl! Stand up before I kiss you!!" He pointed his finger on his lips.

I quickly stood up , so suddenly?

"Good girl. Kaja." I followed him out of the school and found myself at the carpark. With many cars. How are we going to find eomma car now?!

"Minyoung! Wooshin! Where have you been? I've been looking all over the school for you! Don't tell me you guys are dating Hehe!" Mom appeared from our back! Like a magician. She turned 100 to 0 real quick.

"Eomma! No we're not!" I protested. "We are not dating at all!"

"Miss , yout daughyer is good at lying." Wooshin wrapped his arms on my shoulders.

------------------------------------
Boring update?? Comment anybody?!? /cries/
Sorry for the spelling/grammatical mistakes , and sorry if you don't understand this chapter!
I never checked my story after I've written them!

Thanks for reading this!
-Mimi-