Chapter 23

[ edited ]

Minyoung's POV ~

"Why are you still in your pajamas?? It's already 1pm." Eomma pinched my forehead.

"Ouch! Why do you have to do that?" I said while rubbing my forehead. "Because you are becoming someone's wife and you're still acting like a baby. Well , are you going to let me in or not?" She crossed her arms.

"Maybe not. But since you are my mom , the lady who gave birth to me , I'll let you in." I end off laughing while she rolled her eyes.

She sits on the couch and ordered me to make her some tea.

"Here's your tea ma'am." I feel like a maid right now.

I placed the cup of tea on the table and sit sit on the couch opposite her.

"So what brings you here?" I asked.

"Your wedding will be delayed for a week. That means we have like a month." She stated.

"Yayyyy!" I Cheered. "But your wedding photo shoot will be tomorrow." She continued.

"What? Tomorrow? Um , I have to work." Yeah you're right , I lied. "Really? Today is Monday and you're not working?? Haha. You're good at lying Minyoung."

Shit. I forgot that today is Monday. I'm so stupid. "Well , that's all I have to tell you , I'll be going now." She bid goodbye and left.

After that I ran up to take a shower. I smelt like a sheep that haven't showered for a year. Wait , do sheep even shower? After that , I put on a t shirt and black shorts , since I'm only staying at home.

I cooked myself breakfast. Well , more like lunch because its already pass 1pm. I took out some fries and chicken nuggets from the fridge to fry. After that , I ate in peace.

"Ugh why do you have to disturb the princess who's eating?" I groaned as someone knocked the door.

The knock got louder and I ran to the door. "I'll get back to you later , food." I said to the food that I was going to eat. "Yah? Wooshin? You're back? This early? It's only 3pm." I was shocked.

"Yeah. It's my father's company so , I can leave whenever." He said while rubbing his neck. "Anyways , I saw your mom while I was on the way home. What did she say?" He asked. "Ummmm about our wedding." I coughed a little when I said wedding. He almost choked on water that we was drinking.

"What! Oh yeah , our wedding is in 3 weeks. Or maybe lesser. What about it?" - Wooshin.

"Our wedding is delayed for a week. And our wedding photo shoot is tomorrow." I explained.

"Ohh. Ok then." He answered.

"You're okay with it? I meant like you already have a girlfriend and you are marrying someone that you don't love. Or used to love." My eyes widen. "Yahh. It's fine. It's only for 6 months." He answered. He losses his tie a little and damn , he looked hot. Then guess what? He took off his shirt.

"What are you staring at? I know my I'm hot. Don't stare at me like that pervert." He smirked.

"Ew you? Hot? So not. And who says I'm staring at you?" I quickly replied.

"Really? You've been looking at me for 5 minutes straight." He smirked.

"I said I didn't!!" I yelled and stomped out of the room while Wooshin took a shower.

-----
It's already 2am and I'm still wide awake watching some Korea dramas. I can't sleep. Not that I'm too excited for tomorrow , which is our wedding photoshoot , I don't know what I feel. A mixture of excitement and nervousness.

-----

"Wake up princess." I felt someone's lips on my cheek. My eyes opened and saw Wooshin face so close to mine.

"Ew excuse me?" I pushed him away. I looked at the clock and it's already 8am. Our photoshoot will start at around 1pm so. We have time.

"Why can't I kiss my wife on the cheek?" He pouted. "Because you already have a girlfriend." I told him.

"You go ahead and shower first. I'll make breakfast." I told him and walk to the kitchen.

I took out frozen sausages to fry and and some bread.

"Minyoung? Where's my lucky shirt?!" I heard Wooshin screaming. Lucky shirt? So childish.

"It's at one of the drawers." I said. Then he entered the kitchen with a towel wrapped around his waist. "It's not there." He said while rubbing his neck. "Seriously this boy...." I face palm. He knows how to make my heart beats faster. I might get a heart attack living with him for 6 months. I walk up the our room and help him find his 'lucky' shirt. Shit. It's really not here.

"Are you done finding it?? Hurry up! We only have 3 hours." - Wooshin. "Why am I the only one finding it?!? Help me too!" I whined. "I'm not going anywhere until you find it." He crossed his arms.

"Well , at least put on a shirt and pants!!" I'm not comfortable with him walking around with only a towel. "Pfft. Stop lying. I know you like it." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. For he last time , no.

-----

"Sorry Wooshin. I couldn't find it. I'm afraid you have to wear other shirts. I have to shower now." I told him because I gave up on finding that stupid shirt of his.

I grabbed a towel and walk into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and before I left , I forget to bring my clothes with me .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
No author note.