Chapter 26

Minyoung's POV ~

I crumbled the paper and threw it aside. "Police! Someone have been murdered! Please come fast!" Without me knowing , Jiyeon called the police.

"Let's evacuate from here Ma'am." Jiyeon pulled me out of the house. I could see all the maids and driver there. "What happen?! Eunji is dead?" Hara had her worried face. She looks like she's about to cry.

"I'm sorry." That's all I could say. I'm speechless. "It's okay , we'll be here for you. We promise not to quit. Don't be scared ma'am." Hyeri hugged me while I cried. I was too terrified.

I saw all of them nodded , including Jiyeon.maybe she hasn't seen the note yet. If she does , she would probably , quit.

"I've called Mr Kim about this. He's on his way." Jiyeon told me. I felt scared and relief at the same time. And soon the police came with a police car. The ambulance came too.

The police told us that we should stay out of the scene. I saw Eunji carried into the stomach of the ambulance. She was covered of course. A tear trickled down my face. I feel guilty.

"Minyoung!" I hear Wooshin and he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. "Are you okay?" He asked still hugging me. I froze. He notices me staring and let me go. I could only nod.

He looked at other workers. "Let's all pack our things and move to mom's house. Its not save here." Wooshin ordered. We quickly pack our things , including the workers and took a van to my mom's house. Her house is a mansion , it's big enough.

"Minyoung , are you sure you're okay? You looked terrified about the incident just now." Wooshin looked at me.

"I'm fine." I stuttered. "If you say so." He smiled then look outside. "How dare you do this to me." I hear him mumble. I narrowed my eyebrows. Who? Who dares?

Soon , we arrived and waiting for us infront of the house is my worried mom. Wooshin gets out from the van first and opens the door for me. "Thank you." I quickly said , not even looking at him. I could see him blush.

"God. What happen?" Mom rushed to me and embrace me. "One of-" I was stuttering. Before I could complete my sentence , "one of the maid who works in our house was killed." Wooshin told her. Mom gasped. "Oh my. Let me take you guys to your rooms first. And the maids and stay at the guest room." Mom smiled , she guide us to our room.

"This is your room. Alright , I'll leave you two alone." She coughed and left. My eyes widen and I felt arms wrapped on my waist. "... Wooshin?" I tried to struggle out of his grip buy he's too strong. Soon , I felt his breathing on my neck. "Are you still scared?" His breath tickles my ears. He's so close to me I can feel his heartbeat. It's beating fast but not as fast as mine.

"Let's just forget about today and sleep. It's already 12 pm." He sighed. I could only nod. My heart beats so fast. I hate you Kim Woo Seok for doing this to me.

Next morning ~

I wake up and Wooshin was not beside me. The other side of the bed is cold. Maybe he had already left for work. I went down to the kitchen , making my breakfast.

"Let me cut those ma'am! You need to rest. You must be tired because of yesterday!" Hara , came to me and slowly took the knife away from me. I didn't protest and just walked to the living room.

The house is empty. Only the mainds and I am here. "Hara , where's mom?"

"Your mom went to prepare your wedding at a grand hotel with Mr Kim!" She shouted from the kitchen. With that , I smiled. I'm not sure if I'm ready. Then , I hear a knock.

"I'll get it." I stand up and wake towards the door. I opened the door and revealed a Woman. She looks neat. "Hi , I'm Kwon Jaehee. I'm here to talk you." She greeted me and smiled. The smile look so fake. Anyways , I let her in. I prepared tea for her.

"So , what brings you here?" Me , while pouring tea to our cups. "Oh , you know , just want to know how my ex boyfriend and his soon to be wife doing." She smirked.

I froze. She's his ex girlfriend. My heart feels like its not beating. Then , I remembered yesterday. "Did you.. Are you the one?" I stuttered , looking down.

"Of course no. Why would you think it was me?" She snorts , then sipping her tea. "You killed one of the maids in my house didn't you? You threaten me to leave Wooshin right? You are going to kill me if I don't leave him?!" I didn't realize I was yelling.

She rolled her eyes. "Pfft. You watched too much Korea Dramas. Anyways , really? One of your maid got murdered?" She had a shock bitch face. "Get out."

"I haven't finished talking." She finally puts down her tea. "Fine. You can have all your luxury. I won't take it away from you. But don't be surprised when I take Wooshin away from you." She then stormed out. She was out of my sight.

Steal Wooshin away from me?

In your dreams.

-----
How was it? Sorry for not updating! I was busy with the school concert but now it's over yay :)
Btw , I updated all the chapters already :) Please refresh :)

Ty.