Chapter 12

[ status : edited ]

Wooshin's POV ~

"You both remind me of your father and I -" Tears started forming in her mom's eyes. I'm sure she's referring to Minyoung's father.

Minyoung hugged mom and whispered "don't cry" many many many times , but , her tears still flowed like a running tap.

"Come on kids , it's getting late. Get in the car you two." Mom wiped her tears and forced a smile. We did what she say , as we don't want to worsen her mood. No one talked in the whole journey home. The sky already turned dark. I was scared. So many lighted pumpkins are decorated by residents staying there , along the road.

"Mom! Look at where you are going!" Minyoung exclaimed , mom almost hit a tree! Luckily , Minyoung was sitting beside her , turned the wheel a d get back to the road. If not , we would have crashed.

"Eomma are you okay? Should I drive instead?" I asked.

"Wooshin! You are such an idiot. You haven't have a driving licenses yet!" Minyoung glared at me and mom just laughed.

"Oh yeah. Haha. Right. Sorry. I forgotten!" I sat back and relax , also feeling kinda embarrassed. Luckily I was sitting behind them. I took out my phone and my headphone , some random songs.

"Cccrraaassshhhhh!" I heard a loud crash. Luckily I was wearing a seatbelt. I looked in front of me and saw Minyoung and mom. Both of their heads are bleeding. I removed my headphones from me.

"Minyoung? Wakeee up!! Eommaaa! Don't die! Don't--!" I begged. " I'll save you! I jus need to get out of-"

I tried to get out of the car by kicking the door but I can't. We are stuck in-between two trees and one tree in front of us , which we have crashed into earlier. I don't know where am I. I grabbed my phone that was next to me and called the ambulance. The police is useless anyway. After calling , I tried kicking the door again and , try not to panic in such situations!

They say the ambulance only took 3 minutes to reach to the 'scene' was all a lie. They reached 20 minutes after I've called them! People surrounded the 'scene' noticed the ambulance and started helping to push the car to the road. I looked at Minyoung and her mom. "God , please let them be safe. Let them live." I felt a tear trickled down my face.

They finally got us out of the car. Paramedics  started carrying Minyoung and her mom in to the stomach of the ambulance. Leaving me alone , nowhere. Surrounded by people who witness the accident. Tears started forming in my eyes and soon went to my cheeks.

"Sir? What relationship do you have with those two ladies? Since you are in the same car." A women , who I think is a nurse , asked me.

"The younger one is my girlfriend and the other was my guardian." I answered. "Ok , we need you to follow us."

I went in the ambulance with her and some of her 'helpers' and saw Minyoung's head bleeding continuously while mom's has stop. I didn't know the 'inside' of the ambulance was this big. The paramedics try to stop Minyoung's head from bleeding , while I just sit at the corner of the ambulance. Doing nothing. I just cried. Why this must happen when everything is perfect?

5 minutes later , we've reached the hospital. The paramedics bring mom to a room , I'm not sure what room it is but they brought Minyoung to the 'emergency room'.

I waited at the waiting room and prayed that they'll be fine. How about me? I've only got some scars because of the kicking and my heart ache so much. I can't lose Minyoung now , I just got her.

10 hours later , I'm still in the busy hospital , in my school uniform , drenching with sweat. Waiting. It seemed like forever. A doctor appeared from the operating room which Minyoung was in.

"Are you ....." The doctor approached me.

"Minyoung's boyfriend!" I exclaimed , expecting good news from him

"Oh okay."

"How is she? Can I see her?" I asked eargerly.

"Sure. She's in coma. Maybe she'll wake up a week later." The doctor , which was a he , ushered me to her room.

Minyoung's head was covered with bandage. She's lifelessly laying there.

"When she wake up from coma , I don't think she'll remember anything." I feel a tap on my shoulder , it was the doctor again.

"What?" That's all I could say. He told me her conditions but I not interested. I stared at Minyoung. She looked beautiful when sleeping. Like an angel.

Knowing that she'll not remember me , it hurts. I collapse on the ground. Crying.

Will she remember me?

------------------------------------
What do you think? Will Minyoung remember Wooshin? Comment? Anyboby???? /cries alone at the corner/ thanks for the 2k reads!!! Saranghae (≧∇≦)/

-Mimi-