Chapter 7

[ status : edited ]

Wooshin's POV ~

"Yah!!! I'm not!!" She yelled. I
She grabbed a cushion and chased me. I ran faster to nowhere. This is the first time exploring this house. It's cool actually. Heh. With someone you like especially. Then , I found myself in a dead end. Minyoung caught me and start hitting me with the cushion.

"Hajima!!! It ticklesss!!" I begged her to stop but I don't think she heard me.I grabbed the cushion and raised me hand in the air so she wouldn't get the cushion. "Wooshin!! Give it back to me!!"

"Uh , w-wait. Nevermind!" She started running to the living room. Why though? Why does she stop and gave up? Am I too tall?

I picked up the cushion , that was on the floor. And walked calmly to the living room. She picked up my luggage that was lying on the floor.

"Where's my room?" I asked her. I walked up to the sofa and placed the cushion nicely. "Uhhh , follow me." I snatched my luggage from her and trailed behind her. I sigh , as there is no reaction. She didn't even blushed once. Usually , I always snatched the I things and they'll blush or freak out!

"Here's your room. Hope you enjoy your stay. And let's make some RULES here." I nodded at her suggestions. Of course. We must have some rules. Since it was her house , I let her set.

"Ok first  , don't bother me! At all. Be it , I'm not busy or what so ever. Secondly , don't enter the room next to yours. Third , do not steal my mom's attention. I think that's all." She reassured. "One more , where is your room?" I asked. Haha. Just curious."Right beside yours. Don't even try-"

"Hah never." I entered my room with my luggage and slam the door behind me. The room is quite big actually. Haha. But mines is bigger. I don't think it will be that bad staying here.

One word stuck in my head. School. We need to go school together?! No way. There will definitely rumours that we're dating! Her fanboys will definitely kill me! Especially Joshua.

-
Minyoung's POV ~

Phew. That was close. Ommmo. I just touched his a--. Nevermind. Don't Fangirl Minyoung! You are supposed to hate him! Not like , if you know what I meant , him! I guess I should not cross the line.

"♬Mansae mansae mansae yeah! ~ ♬" its my ringtone by the way. I would never sing. "Annyeong? Who's there?" I picked up and asked. "Eomma here. How's um , hoshi?"

"Hoshi?!? Who-"

"I meant Wooshin."

"Oh , he's okay. But he always disturb me!!" I whined. I know I lied. "You just have to deal with it for few months. You'll get use to it. I'm sure."

"Few months?! It's 10-" I didn't even finished my sentence. "Look dear , I need to go now. Talk to you later when I get home. Bye ~" she hang up.

Few months you say?! Its 10 freaking months! 10 months! You call that few?! Phew , luckily she's my mom. Uh. "Minyoung?" I heard someone knock. I don't even want to guess who is it. Why? I already know. "What you want?!" I yelled. Too lazy to open the door.

I heard knocking still. "Ugh."

I 'tried' to get off my bed , open the door and saw Wooshin half naked. Actually , topless. "Ahh!! What do you want?! Can you at least put on a top?!" I yelled and covered my eyes. I already touched his abs and now , see them?!?

"Oh . Mianhe. Where's the bathroom?" He asked , he took the towel that was on his neck and covered his chest. Seriously.

"From where you are standing , turned left , walk straight and turn right." I showed him. "Uh , okay..." He then dragged himself out of my sight.

Ommo. Sorry for being mean Wooshin! Part of me likes you and another hates! I can't describe my feelings right now.

---
Weekends pass by quite fast. It was already Monday. You know what that means? SCHOOL. Six Crappy Hours Of Our Lives!

As usual , I got up early , showered , put on my school uniform , do my hair , eat breakfast. And Wooshin stole my waffles today , seriously? How could my day get any worse?!

"Hurry up and eat. I'll be driving you two to school today." Mom said and already started packing for work after she make our breakfast.

Go to school together?! Is she insane!?! What will the others in school think? All the queenkas - excuse me . I don't know how to spell.

I'm ded ;-;

Wait- how about Joshua - he'll be waiting for me every single day! Should I tell him? He's my bestfriend after all. But , I'm afraid he'll be upset again..... It's hard having friends like him.... To emotional!

I looked at Wooshin. I know he's thinking about he same thing too.

--------------------------------------------
A/N
Annyeong!! Comment if you are reading this chapter! I felt like no one read this book. Why bother to continue..... Ugh.

**will update anytime when I'm free!