Letter Me Good (Th!rty 0n3)

Rose POV

         "Ah," I screamed stepping out of my car and heading towards Christie who was sitting on the school steps along with the rest of our usual group.

        "What's wrong this time?" Kendall asked.

        "Are you calling me a drama queen?" I questioned with mock hurt.

        "What? No, never!" She giggled.

        I rolled my eyes and sat down on one of the steps. "Vincent hasn't been here all week."

        "You sound like a love sick puppy." Tyler laughed.

        "Well I'm sorry for wanting my boyfriend."

        "I'm sure he's fine." Adam assured me.

        "I sure hope so..."

        We sat around for a little while longer just talking and chatting, until the first bell rang. We all went our separate ways to go to our lockers, apart from Christie and I considering our lockers were in the same hall. As I approached my lockers I noticed the rose petals laying on the floor in front of it. 

        Christie squealed in excitement. I started to open the locker and my eyes softened. There were rose petals on the inside as well. Along with a single white rose and a card. It read:

        Rose, my darling.

I hope this finds you in the best of spirits. I am sorry for my absence. We will be together soon my love.

Xoxo,

        Vincent

        "That's just too sweet." Christie chirped in my ear. "I wish Kai did romantic things for me like that.

        "You two have only been together for a week. Give the man a chance."

        "I bet there's more where that came from."

        And boy, was she right. The entire day went just like that. When I got to pre-cal, there was an assortment of red, pink, and white balloons. Each one sporting my name in very fancy letters. Second period brought a gigantic tan teddy bear that was holding a red heart that of course said love. When I walked into my third period there were a bunch of red velvet cupcakes, my favorite, on my desk. By the time I got to my fourth period class, I had to make a trip to my car to set all of that stuff down.

        When I made it to the class, I was greeted by one of those edible arrangement bouquets. I went to lunch and a giant bunny brought me an entire box of pizza with pepperoni's in a heart shape. In fifth period. I got a $150 gift card to Victoria's Secret. I felt like that one was only partially for me. I was thankful that in my sixth period I didn't get anything too crazy. I got a bag of lotions, perfumes, and body washes from Bath and Body Works.  Also there was another letter.

Rose,

                I hope that all my gifts have gotten to you safely. I was careful to plan each one in a way that you would deem respectable. I hope I didn't go too overboard. I just want to show you my love for you. There will be another letter taped to the bottom of your desk next period. It will have a very detailed list of instructions. You must follow each of them carefully to receive your last and final gift. I wish you the best of luck.

Vincent

        My heart was literally melting. This was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me. Tears were starting to rim my eyes, but I wiped them away quickly.

        The hour seemed to go on forever. I knew there was no way I was staying in my seventh hour. I was going to run in there, grab the letter, and run out before the teacher, or anyone else for that matter, spotted me. I waited in my seat patiently. I was bouncing up and down excitedly, willing the clock to move faster.

        When the bell rang, I nearly knocked the teacher out of the way so I could rush out the classroom. I cursed the fact that my world history class was so far away. I managed to pump my legs fast enough to be the second person there. I ran to my desk and ripped it from underneath my desk. It read:

My Dearest Rosalie,

Pretty cheesy eh? I have a list of instructions for you. Firstly, I would like you to sit down. If I know you, you will try and skip class to get a head start. Don't. I want you to stay and listen very carefully to the teacher. Take all the notes you're supposed to. When the bell rings this is what I want you to do.

1.)    Head straight home. Don't make any unnecessary stops. Don't give anyone a ride home or anything of the sort.

2.)    Find a really cute outfit. Dress warmly, and I recommend that you don't wear heels.

3.)    Take a long bubble bath. Set candles all around your tub and let yourself simmer.

4.)    By the time you're finished, it should be nearly 7. Be dressed by 8.

5.)    At 8:10 go outside and you will find a surprise for yourself. Someone should give you another set of instructions.

Until then my love

Xoxo, Vincent

        Dammit! I did not want to stay in this classroom all hour. You suck Vincent. You really, suck.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahahahaha I'm ending it here because I'm a horrible person :P sorry for not uploading recently guys. Just been real busy with school and stuff. Luckily my summer break has begun so I won't be so stressed out!!!

I wanna thank you guys for all of your support. I didn't expect to get so many responses to my needing help. Thank you everyone who gave me an idea. They were all greatly appreciated. Sadly, I can only give one of you a shout out. That shout out will go to  samjay43 she's freaking awesome. You get the dedication sweetheart.

I also would like you guys to know that I'm combining a few ideas of yours. So be on the lookout. You could get one of the final dedications!!!

NEXT UPDATE: sometime in the next two weeks.