Date Night!!! (4Teen)

Vote if you're pretty :* 

Comment if your sexy ;) 

Vote & Comment if you're A sexy beast xD 

Fan if you're forever alone like me :/

The ever so sexy Vincent POV

        "Dude, why are you so jumpy?" Adam asked while I repeatedly bounced my leg up and down.

        I ran a hand through my hair and forced myself to stop bouncing my leg. "Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been so shaky since I realized that my date with Rose was tonight. I feel so nauseous."

        Adam raised an eyebrow at me and sat back in his chair crossing his arms over his chest. "So you're nervous?" It sounded like more of a statement but I could hear the indecision in his voice.

        "What? Me, nervous? Never!"

        "Face it man. You're nervous about you're date with Rose. You, my kind sir, are whipped."

        "Like hell. It's just that I don't want to do or say something stupid so I'm stressing myself out."

        "Dude, that's what being nervous is."

        "I'm out of here." I sighed throwing a throw pillow at Adam's head. Sadly he caught it before it made contact with his face. Damn baseball player.

        It was already 6 and I needed to go pick Rose up. Tonight was the night of our date, and despite as much denial as I'm in, I'm actually pretty nervous. I feel like I need to impress her. Not because I like her or anything, but so she can fall for me and I can win this little game. Yeah that's what it is.

My little seductress Rose POV

        "So where are we going?" I asked as I hopped into the passenger seat of Vincent's car.

        "Well," he started. "I specifically remember being told to surprise you, so that's exactly what I plan to do. Get ready for the best date of your life."

        "The best date of my life? So I'm going to eat dinner on the Eiffel Tower with Justin Bieber?" I questioned in mock excitement.

        "Justin Bieber? What's so great about him?"

        "I was joking. I don't have anything against the man, but he is kind of cute. No really, the date of my dreams is definitely dinner on the Eiffel Tower."

        "Paris huh?"

        "The city of love." I nodded. "I know you have some idea of the perfect romantic situation."

        "Yeah. I'm sitting on the couch playing Xbox with the most beautiful chick in the world when she pulls out a sandwich and let's me eat it off her-"

        "Okay! Okay!" I interrupted and shoved his arm. "I asked for your idea of a perfect romantic situation, not your greatest sexual fantasy."

        Vincent chuckled but didn't say anything for a while after that. When the silence was broken, it was Vincent who broke it.

        "A sunset picnic on the beach."