Teaser... (Numero Siete)

Vincent POV

I glanced at my alarm clock and groaned.

                7:30

                The last thing I wanted to do right now is get up and take my lazy ass to school. I thought about skipping, but I can't skip every day. Though I'd rather not see Jessica today.

                I sighed and got out if the bed and hopped in the shower. After I dressed I got in the car and headed to school. I was way too tired to put breakfast on my agenda this morning.

When I walked in the school I was happy to see Jace standing against his locker texting as usual. He had got suspended a week ago for PDA. Something about making out with some chick under the bleachers.

                "Look whose back." I said as I approached him.

                He looked up at me and rolled his eyes. "Hey. I heard Jessica's back."

                I ran a hand through my hair and nodded. "Sadly."

                "Why is that sad? Don't you and Jessica have a thing?"

"Dude that was in the past, besides I have a lot on my plate right now. I can't be bothered with Jessica." I knew Jace didn't know about the whole ordeal with Rose, and I wasn't sure if she wanted me to tell anyone. No, I was not being considerate or anything, but I do value my balls and I'd rather not make Rose attempt to chop them off. Speaking of Rose, where the hell is she?

                "This is the last time locker. You better open!" A loud voice boomed. I looked in the direction of the voice and saw Rose struggling to open her locker. Speak of the devil.

Jace glanced at her and a glossy look flashed in his eyes before it was quickly covered up. "Hey man I'll see you around." He said, stealing one last glance at Rose.

                I just nodded and walked towards her. "Need help?" I asked as she banged an angry fist against her locker again.

                "If you're luck is any better than mine then knock yourself out." She muttered.

                I took the tiny piece of paper from her fingers and put in the combination before wiggling the handle of the locker, and pushing it upwards. It flew open and revealed a locker that was empty aside from the Pre-Calculus textbook and a few notebooks.

                "Lucky try."

                I smirked and watched Rose as she put her book bag in her locker and took out the textbook, a pen, and one of the notebooks.

                "Um, is there a reason you're staring at me?" she questioned as she closed her locker.

                "Is that a problem? I thought that's what caring boyfriends do." I teased.

                "Maybe that's what creepy boyfriends do. And since when are you caring? Last time I checked, you were a cold hearted player who has no problem dumping girls like last week mystery meat."

                "Oh so now you're keeping tabs on me?"

                She rolled her eyes and started walking away. I was having way to much fun ticking her off, so I followed her.

                "You know, we're going to have to talk about this whole boyfriend girlfriend thing." I stated.

                "What's there to talk about? I try and make you fall for me and vice versa. We just have to make it look real without everyone finding out it's all a front." she shrugged.

                "What do you suspect we'll get out of this?"

                "I just want you to know how it feels to be hurt. Girls are sensitive and you can't play with their emotions like that. It's mentally scaring to have your heart broken. Maybe I just want you to get a taste of your own medicine. Because when you fall for me, I'll make you wish you never did."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~

This was more of a teaser chapter. I really wrote this to spite myself. I was being a bit of a bitch last chapter, but that's because my cousin told me my story was bad and that's why no one votes or comments... Sadly I couldn't prove her wrong because you guys hate me :P

Anywhoo next update: Whenever the fudge I feel like it.