Blast From The Past (C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 5)

Hahaha here we go... And the pic on the side is Vincent!!------>>>>

Vincent POV

I stared at her in shock. Was she serious? She wants to date just to see who will fall in love first? " Are you setting yourself up to fail, you crazy woman?" I finally managed to ask.

"What's the matter Vincey, afraid of a little competition?" She made a pouty lip and folded her arms and imitated a chicken motion.

I took her pouty lip as the opportunity to give her my decision. Vincent LeClaire isn't afraid of anything. My hand grasped the back of her head and I took her bottom lip in my mouth, nibbling on it slightly. She gasped and I smirked before pulling away. I made sure to peck her lips briskly a few times too.

I was satisfied because the shock on her face was very evident. Thank you element of surprise. I walked off without giving her a response.

As I walked down the hall I could feel the endless stares on my back, and their whispers weren't any more discreet. Every time they see me with someone new everyone is talking about it, so this isn't anything new.

I stopped at my locker and concentrated on putting in my combination. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I rolled my eyes. This Rose chick was going to have to try a lot harder. I turned around and my breath caught in my throat at the sight before me.

There stood Jessica in hot little blue tank top that showed off her toned abs and hello kitty belly ring. Her long legs were shown off nicely with the mini skirt she decided to wear and her high heels just added to her height. All in all she looked like a super model, and I couldn't control the thoughts that ran through my mind.

"Miss me?" she questioned with a dazzling smile taking over her face.

I cleared my throat and looked her in the eyes. I needed to avert my attention away from her legs if I ever wanted to speak intelligently again. "I thought you were in France."

She pushed me against the locker and ran her hand down my chest. "Mm, they just don't make men like this in France."

I had to get away from her before my hard dexterity faded. I needed to keep my cool before I give in and let her have exactly what she wants. I noticed Rose turning a corner and I knew this would be my only opportunity.

I managed to push Jessica away from me, and without giving her time to protest I ran down the hall and grabbed Rose's hand.

Jessica was watching us cautiously and I knew I had to make this as believable as possible. "Hey baby!" I made sure I was speaking loud enough for Jessica to hear. "I was looking for you."

I pulled her towards Jessica and a knowing smile stretched across her cheeks.

"Jessica, let me introduce you to Rose."

"Are you Vincent's friend? It's so nice to meet you." Jessica said with a falsetto smile.

"Actually I'm Vincent's girlfriend. And you are? I'm not sure that Vincent mentioned me." Rose shot back.

"Oh I'm sure he did and you were too divulged in nothing important to pay attention."

"Sweetie, I would've remembered if Vincent told me that he was friends with a drag queen."