The Plan (Thirteen)

Oh great! Just what I needed. Jessica being here. Actually, why was she here? And how did she know where I lived.

        "What are you doing here?" I spat as I moved away from the pool and stood in front of her.

        "Oh Moi? I'm here to see Vincent, I need to discuss something with him." She said pointing at Vincent who was now standing beside me.

        "Jessica, we don't have anything to talk about, so why don't you tell us why you're really here?"

        "Okay, you got me." She held her hands up in surrender before dropping them back to her side and snickering. "No, I just wanted to introduce you all to my new boyfriend. I mean besides Rose, we all used to be friends. Is there any harm in trying to spend time with my friends?"

        "You told me that I was ugly and anorexic. That hardly says friends to me." Megan said from her newly found spot beside me.

        "Yeah, and you slept with my boyfriend." Danielle joined in.

        Jessica waved her hand dismissively, "Let bygones be bygones. Let's start fresh. Including you Rose. We're all seniors, it's only natural that we spend our last year together."

        By this time we were all standing in front of Jessica, and all eyes were on Vincent.

        "What?" He asked cautiously.

        "You know her best. How serious is she?" I asked him.

        He studied Jessica for a moment and sighed. "She's pretty serious."

        Jessica smirked and placed her hands on her hips. "So are we going to start fresh?"

        I looked around at all the confused faces and sighed. "We can start fresh, but this doesn't mean that we trust you. You'll have to earn that."

        A grin spread across Jessica's face and she ran towards me and threw her arms around my neck. I stumbled back a little, but Kai caught me. I sent him a thankful smile and pried Jessica's arms off me.

        "I promise you won't regret this. Now let me introduce you to my new eye candy! Oh Jace!!!" She called.

                My eyes went wide but I instinctively made them look normal again. Nobody but Ryan knew what happened between the two of us so I needed to make it look like I didn't have a problem with him.

        "Jace man. You and Jessica?" Vincent asked as they did a little handshake thingy.

        I rolled my eyes and stripped off my shorts. A dip in the pool might clear my mind of Jace and Jessica.

        "Give me liberty, or give me death!" I screamed before doing a cannon bomb into the pool.