Surprise Surprise

"Where are we going?" Vincent laughed as I dragged him up the stairs.

"You'll see." I winked at him.

When we made it to the empty hallway I pushed him into the first empty room I could find. The thought that I was in someone else's house didn't even occur to me. The second the door was closed and locked, I was on Vincent like white on rice. I slammed our bodies together, and despite being quite surprised, Vincent made sure our lips found each other. My hands wound their way around Vincent's head and started playing with the hair on the back of his head.

Vincent let out a guttural moan and lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. He pushed me against the wall and started kissing down my neck. I thew my head back, granting him more access. I became very aware of the fact that his kisses were limited due to our amount of clothing so it didn't take me long to pull down the top of my dress and his shirt off.

Vincent's lips were everywhere and every time he moved them from one spot to the other and he'd leave a tingling sensation wherever his lips had previously been. I was fine with this much bodily contact, but as Vincent's lips made their way to the waist line of my dress that nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach came back. I wasn't sure I was completely ready yet, but I didn't want to disappoint him again.

I unwrapped my legs from around his waist and hopped on the floor and started sliding my dress down, but Vincent stopped me.

"Rose wait. We don't have to do this. If you're not ready then I can wait. Besides I wanted to make our first time romantic. I don't want it to be in some random room at a party, so let's stop."

"Thank you." I whispered, sliding my dress back on.

We found Vincent's shirt and returned back to the party to have a little more fun before it was over.

~~~~~~~~~~

The time seemed to be droning on as we all waited for prom. Every senior in school was anticipating that magical night, and you could just smell the love in the air. Everywhere you looked someone was being asked to prom, and rather extravagantly might I add.

Kai had asked Christie to prom with a giant box of pizza and an over the intercom announcement. Tyler asked Megan by spelling out "Prom?" with his hockey skates in our ice rink. Adam asked Kendall by bringing a boom box to her house and playing cheesy 90s songs.

We were all feeling the prom spirit and I couldn't believe how happy my life was. I had so much to look forward to. Vincent and I got accepted to a few of the same colleges, but we decided on San Diego State.

Everything in my life was amazing. I wasn't sure how things could get much better, but little did I know, they would.

I woke up that Wednesday morning in a particularly good mood. I'd always hated Wednesday, but something about today just made me feel so jovial. I had a smile on my face from the time I opened my eyes, till the time I walked into school.

"Hey." Vincent greeted me as I sat beside him.

I pecked him on the cheek and gave him a big smile. "Hey yourself."

"Oh no, here come the love birds again." Christie teased.

"You know what Christie," I started, taking my seat beside Vincent. "I'm in such a good mood, that I'm going to pretend not to have heard that."

"What's got you so chipper?" Kendall asked.

"Can't I just be in a good mood?"

"Yes, you can, but once you get to Pre-Cal you won't be so happy-go-lucky."