Short & Simple (6 + 10)

The week went by fast. I'd taken Ryan to the airport and nearly bawled my eyes out after I watched his plane depart. Christie came over that night and helped heal my wounded soul by watching sappy movies and eating lots of ice cream.

        I'd talked to my dad and he wasn't to happy with the idea, but eventually he warmed up to it since I'd stayed out of trouble for nearly a month. Th rest of us continued to work out the kinks in our plan to go to Vincent's parent's villa.

        Today was Friday. The sun was shining, the air was cool, and the waves crashed against the shore delicately; it was the perfect time for a vacation.

        "So the for the car arrangements, Adam, Megan, and Rose will ride in Vincent's car. Dani, Kendall, Tyler and I will ride in Kai's car. And Jessica will ride with Jace along with the rest of the luggage. Any questions?" Christie stated, checking a few things off on the clip board she was holding.

        "Um how will the rooming arrangements go?" Megan asked cuddling against Adam's chest, they were so cute together.

        Christie looked down at her clipboard before answering. "Well we're not babies, so obviously couples will be paired together and then all of us single people will just pick our roommates."

        I mentally slapped myself. That meant that I was going to have to share a room with Vincent. As much as I wanted to protest, I couldn't. It'd be suspicious if I didn't want to sleep in a room with him. I could always say I wasn't ready for that, but after that game of truth or dare and I was asked about my virginity, I'm sure they won't buy that. I'd just have to deal with this minor altercation for three days.

        "So is everyone ready?" Christie asked.

        "I was born ready." Tyler said, throwing his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged it off and followed everyone outside to the cars.

(Lets skip the long boring car ride and get to the good stuff)

        "Vincent this is beautiful." I awed as I stepped out of his car.

        "Yeah, thank God we decided to come here instad of to the mountains. I hate the cold." Megan spoke, stepping out beside me.

        "Yeah," I agreed.

        I walked into the villa, and once again awed at the beauty of it. My parents owned a villa in the Florida Keys, but it's nothing compared to this. Christie was right, this boy is loaded.

        "I call the master bedroom." Jessica screamed running up the steps.

        This was at the same time Vincent was walking through the door. "My house, my pick. I'm getting the master bedroom."

        I smirked in success. Maybe this would be one of the positive outcomes of trip...

--------

This was the shortest chapter EVER!!!!! I'm sorry guys but I'm having major writer's block. I think its coming from the lack of comments...

I need help people!!! Anyone who has any idea that could be interesting for their trip, please give it to me. Even if I don't use it. It might spark an idea and I'll give you a dedication!!!

NEXT UPDATE: whenever my writer's block goes away... :P

Also I think its obvious that this story won't be finished in time for the Watty Awards, (Though I probably wouldn't have made it to the second round anyway) So I'm withdrawing it.

RANDOM MOMENT OF RANDOMNESS: friendly reminder that the world ends in 51 days :)