Kissin U (Gooooo 11!!!!)

School.

Never in my seventeen years had that word ever sounded so appealing to me, but as I pushed those double doors open with a new found confidence, I'd never been more excited to go to school.

"Christie, I'm finally ready for this year." I sighed. I was walking down the hallway towards my locker with Christie at my side.

"What's got you so happy?" We stopped at my locker and I hurriedly grabbed my Pre-Calculus textbook, shoving it in the shoulder bag that I'd grabbed from my car this morning.

"Life is just great."

Christie shook her head with a chuckle, and we continued on to first period. Halfway down the hall I spotted Vincent easily talking with his friend, who was quite beautiful might I add. Too bad I'm supposed to be 'dating' Vincent. Speaking of that, I had a lot flirting to do if I was going to make Vincent fall hard for me.

"Oh Vincey!" I called as I strutted towards him.  

He turned around, smirk very apparent on his face. "Oh, it's just you. I thought it was somebody worth my wild."

I gasped and clutched my chest faking mock hurt. "Now Vincent that's not any way to talk to your girlfriend is it?" By this time I was already standing in front of him and both Vincent's friend and Christie were watching us with amused expressions.

"Hmm, Girlfriend. I did give you that title didn't I?"

I smirked and dangled my arms around his neck loosely. Playing with his hair in the back of his head, I trailed my nail up and down his neck. Vincent hissed with pleasure and I knew I had him. I stood on my tip-toes and softly brushed my lips against his. Vincent closed his eyes in anticipation, and just when he thought I would lean in and close the barely existent space between us, the bell rang.

I smiled triumphantly for I had timed my performance perfectly. "See you in class pretty boy."

*****

"Look at this." I demanded shoving the social events calendar in Vincent's face. "Senior Picnic, Homecoming, Twin Day, Character Day, Senior Ditch Day, Winter Formal, White Wednesday, Prom, Graduation, Grad-Bash; We have to do all this in less than six months! How am I supposed to juggle all of this?"

Vincent pushed the paper away from him and began rubbing his temples. "Please tell me what you're talking about. When you ramble like that you give me a headache."

I sighed and flopped on the bed beside him. It was right after school and I was meeting up with Vincent at his house to finish our World History project.

"Vincent this is my senior year! I have to do all of these things. And by I, I really mean we, considering we are supposed to be a couple."

"Anyway," Vincent said, completely ignoring me. "Let's just get this over with."

We started working in silence, Vincent gathering information from the computer, and me silently taking notes to put on our PowerPoint. About an hour into doing the project, I blacked out. Not literally, but mentally. It was like my thought process wouldn't let anything even remotely related to Greek and Roman mythology come into my head.  

"This is so boring!" I groaned pushing myself off of Vincent's bed.

He watched me carefully as I walked over to his dresser and traced my fingers along the surface. It was surprising how neat his room was. I expected there to be dirty clothes and old pizza boxes scattered everywhere, but his dirty clothes remained in a bin that sat in the corner of his room, and there wasn't even a pizza box in sight.