Part 8

And so again, Esha wanted to celebrate and we had pizza and ice cream. "So, what's up with this Sam guy?" She asked. "He's Mr. Morris's son. I guess he works there too. He's cute but I don't know, he looks like the typical rich guy who goes from one girl to another, you know what I mean?" "Yeah, of course. But don't judge him by his looks. Get to know him first." Esha suggested. "Yeah, of course." I got up and stretched. "I have to go to bed. Tomorrow's gonna be a looong day." "Good night, honey. And good luck tomorrow. I don't know if I'll see you, I have the interview at the hotel." "Oh okay. It'll go fine. I'm not wishing you luck cause you don't need it." "Oh. Okay?" "Just joking. You need to sleep too. Good luck."
The next morning I didn't see Esha, so I got ready and headed to Modest. I saw Rose again and greeted her. She was really happy to see me. "Maybe we could eat lunch together sometime? You know so we're both not alone?" She offered. "Uh, sure! I've gotta go, I don't want to be late on my first day." She smiled and waved as I got in the elevator. I met Mr. Morris at his office again. "I have good news for you. Ms. Y/L/N." "Really? I'm still not over you hiring me." He smile at me. "You're working with an artist." "Really? Who?" "That's my question for you. I'll give you time to choose." He left four folders on his desk for me to see and walked out of the room.