Part 31

Once again, the sun blinded me so I opened my eyes, squinting. I saw his face staring back at me with a goofy smile. I smiled back, resting my hand on his cheek. "Did you sleep well?" I nodded. But then a sudden guilt reached me, making my stomach hurt. "What do you think of me, Harry?" "I think you're beautiful." "I didn't mean it that way." I replied, looking away. "I would've done the same thing. You don't understand how I feel about you, Y/N." "Of course I do. I feel horrible saying that I don't regret anything but it's the truth. Sam. He isn't like you." "What are you going to do though? You've got to tell him. Sincerity is important." "I can't tell him. Look at his reaction when you were here. I want to be with you. Or at least try." "As much as I would want to, you need to work things out with Sam, babe. I'll wait for you, I promise. But you have to do what's right." "I'm just gonna give him back the ring." "Little by little, okay?" "You're right." I agreed, getting closer to him. I pecked his lips, then deepening the kiss. "Somebody wants round two?" He chuckled. I giggled. "No, I just like kissing you." I got on top of him, kissing him again. I groaned as I hear my phone ring. I crawled over to my bedside table. It was Sam. I panicked. Wasn't I supposed to text him? "Hello?" "Hi. I didn't want to bother you but I'm downstairs. I was passing by and I thought we could talk now, if you don't mind." My eyes widened, I looked at Harry. He noticed and sat up. "So, is it okay?" He spoke again. "Um, yeah. Just wait a moment if you don't mind while I get ready." "I bet you look fine." "No, please wait. I look horrible. I just woke up from a nap." "Alright. Take your time." "Thanks." I hung up. "Oh my god, Harry. What do we do?" "I'll just stay in here while you talk. Will you take long?" "I don't know." I replied as I started to get dressed. He sighed. "Don't worry, though. This isn't over." I said, getting closer and pecking his lips. He smiled cheekily at me. I laughed and closed my bedroom door, ready to face what was coming. Every step I took as I went down the stairs was like a reminder of everything that had passed this weekend. They were like flashes of what happened with every thump. But then, there were no more memories. I had reached the bottom. I was a few steps away from Sam, who was waiting outside, only the door separating us. I took a deep breath and faking a smile, I opened the door.