Part 11

I glanced at him again. "What's wrong, love? Have I got something on my face? You look a bit surprised." That was it. His Irish accent said it all. "Niall Horan?" "Yep. That's my name. What's yours?" "Y-Y/N Y/LN. I'm gonna work with you and the rest of the boys. I'm doing an internship." "And you'll work with us? Cool! Another young person working with us! Have ya met Sam?" "Um, yeah. Once. I'm going to see him after his meeting." "Oh, that's the meeting I'm late to." He laughed. "I'm not usually late, but things happen for a reason. On the bright side, I met you." "Thanks. I'm glad that I'll be working with you." I smiled. "Well if you're gonna start working with us then you can come to the meeting." "Oh, no! I don't think I'm allowed to. I was told to wait until it's over." Ding! The elevator doors opened indicating we were on the 27th floor. "Bah, you're coming with me." He said, grabbing my arm leading me to a conference room. "No! Niall! Please! It's my first day! I don't wanna ruin it!" I whisper-yelled at him. He stopped in front of the door, still holding onto my arm. "I promise you nothing will happen as long as you're with me." "Thanks Niall but I don't know.." I said looking away, unsure of what to do. "Fine. If you're not going in there I'm not either." He replied, crossing his arms. "You have to go in! You're already late!" I said a little louder than I wanted to. He smirked at me. I gasped. "You did it on purpose?!" He laughed as the door opened. "Niall, hi. Oh Y/N, you're here too! Come on in!" Sam exclaimed. Niall and I walked in the conference room. I followed Niall and sat between him and Sam. "Boys, I want you to meet our new intern, Y/N." Sam said, putting a hand on my shoulder. I lifted my head, noticing that there were 5 faces smiling at me. "Hi." I said shyly. They all introduced themseves but somebody was missing.