Part 46

"Hii!" I replied. I had forgotten that 5 Seconds of Summer were coming with us. "Hey, you're Y/N, I think? The girl we saw at the office? At Modest?" Calum said. "Yeah, that's me. It's great to see you all again." "So you got the job?" Luke asked. "Oh yeah, I've been working there for a year." "So you're the friend Niall talked to us about?" Michael asked. "I guess." I chuckled. "The one Harry had a crush on!" Ashton exclaimed. I glanced over at Harry's suddenly pink face. "Well he better." I responded, giggling. Ashton looked at me, confused. "We're together now." I explained. "Well that's good news!" Calum said cheerily. We all laughed, catching up with each other. The ride was short since the first show was at the O2 arena. As we had found out before, the hotel we were staying at was where Esha worked. Our first stop was the hotel to leave all of our things and then head to rehearsals. I nervously went down the stairs of the bus. Esha was waiting for us at the entrance. Working there for a year also, she had climbed up to a pretty good position. "Hello, my name is Esha and I'll be showing you your rooms. I'll answer any questions you have during your stay." She joked. This was the start of an incredible experience.

The arena was huge. Everybody was busy doing their job to add the finishing touches before the performance that would take place the following day. I stayed with the boys while 5SOS rehearsed, but when it was their turn 5SOS dragged me out of there, wanting to explore.

"Do you even know if it's that way?" Michael questioned. "We've been here before, I'm pretty sure." Ash replied. "Guys, I think the sign we just passed said something else." Calum pointed out. They started arguing about which way it was. Meanwhile, Luke and I smiled at each other, both of us silent. He darted for my hand and walked quickly away from them. "Glad you got to meet my bandmates." He said sarcastically. I giggled in reply. Girl Almighty boomed through the arena. We paced through the hallways, not even sure where we were going. I had to run to keep up with him, so I held on to his hand to not be left behind. "I think we just passed that." I sighed. He looked at me as we both burst out laughing. "Who knew these hallways would be that difficult." He said, trying to catch his breath. I nodded in agreement. "Isn't there a map or something?" I asked. "Now that you say it.." He started, patting his back pockets. His face lit up as he pulled one out. "Let's just go back to the dressing rooms, everyone will be there, I suppose." Luke suggested. "Okay, race ya there!" I said, getting a head start and running for my life. We were pretty far away from where we first left looking for adventure and I hoped that my resistance would not fail me.