Part 26

"I just feel like going to sleep. I wanna get my mind off things." "Okay then, I'll just sleep here. Good night." He said, kissing my cheek. "There's no way I'm letting you sleep on the couch." "Why? It's pretty comfortable." "Since it's my house, I decide. Let's go." I said, getting up and holding out my hand for him to take it. He smiled, grabbing my hand and waiting for me to lead the way. We started walking up the stairs and I tripped. Harry fell on top of me. "Shit. Sorry. I don't know why I'm clumsy today." I whispered, laughing. "Are you okay though?" He asked, getting up and grabbing me by my waist to pull me up. I nodded, looking back at him and smiling. "I wonder what Esha and Niall are doing?" He added, raising his eyebrows. "I think it's better not to ask. We'll probably find out tomorrow anyway. Come on." I went to my room and Harry followed, but stopped at the doorway. "So where exactly is the guest room?" "There is no guest room. You're sleeping in my bed." "W-with you?" "Duh. Neither of us want the couch. I don't mind sharing, and apparently Esha doesn't either." "Something's going on between those two." He said, leaning on the door frame. "Well?" I asked. "What?" He replied innocently. "Are you actually come in the room or are you gonna stay standing there?" I said, smiling. He laughed silently, looking down. "I'm gonna go change into my pj's in my bathroom. You can change here if you want." I said, walking away. "Wait. I don't have anything to change into, Y/N." "Right. I knew I was forgetting something." I replied, rushing over to my closet. "Let's see. Are sweatpants and a sweater okay? I don't know why, but I don't have any t-shirts." "Don't worry, it's alright. I'll be fine with the jumper. Thank you." "Okay, great." I said, smiling and going to my bathroom. I changed taking my time, I didn't want to find Harry half naked. I took off my make-up and brushed my teeth. When I got out Harry was lying in bed. "Hey." "Hi. Do the clothes fit you well?" "Yeah, I think Sam and I are the same size." "Oh, great." I said awkwardly as I got into bed. It felt strange to be talking about Sam while I was with him. It just didn't feel right. I obviously wasn't doing anything wrong, but the feeling wouldn't go away. I then remembered I was mad at Sam and shook it off. I looked at Harry, noticing I had just zoned out in the middle of our conversation. To my surprise, he was staring back at me, smiling.