Part 14

~1 year later~
I had finished my degree and Modest had hired me. The boys were soon coming home to finish their world tour, which I would be ending with them after conving my boyfriend, or recent fiancé, Sam to let me go with them. I hadn't met Harry in person, only over the phone. I had Skyped with Niall but he never appeared to say hello like the other boys. Niall and I were really close, he had treated me like part of his family in the last year and I couldn't thank him enough. Esha had told me that One Direction would be staying at the hotel she worked so we would probably see her. I was friends with both Rose and Thani at the office, who loved gossiping about the affairs and love stories in the office. They were surprised Sam had settled down with me because everybody considered him a womanizer, but they were happy when I told them we were engaged. I loved my job and I enjoyed every task assigned to me. Sam travelled a lot so I didn't see him and I would probably see him less in the month I would go on tour with the boys. But I trusted him. I didn't believe he was a womanizer. He loved me and he said I was the only one. And to me, that was the only thing that mattered. The press tried to bring us down, but I was strong enough to handle it all. I liked the life I lived. I was happy.

"Knock knock." said Sam as he entered my office. "Hi, I'm almost finished. Where do you wanna go to lunch?" "That's what I came to talk to you about. The meeting is starting a while before and they offered me to have lunch with them. I couldn't say no, they're important people." Oh so I wasn't important? That kind of hurt me. "Oh yeah, sure. Go ahead. I'll have lunch with the girls." "Okay, bye baby. See you after." He came to peck my lips and left. At lunchtime, I met Thani and then Rose to go out for lunch. "I'm feeling Nando's today. You?" Rose said, patting her stomach. "Yeah, I could do with Nando's." Thani replied. They looked at me, waiting for my reply. "Nando's it is." Once we sat down and were eating, we started talking about everything. "When are the boys coming back, Y/N? Have they told you?" Thani asked me. "Nope, I know the same as you. I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." "Oh, that sucks. Niall didn't tell you anything either?" Rose called out. I shook my head before going in the bathroom. Just as I was walking through the door from the bathroom, I saw people sitting at our table. I couldn't make out if they were guys or girls but I then saw a figure I recognized standing by the table, as if waiting for something or someone. "Niall!" He turned to look at me and held his arms out. I rushed into them as he embraced me in an enormous hug. "How've you been? I thought you were going to come back in a few days! This is wonderful!" "I just told you the first show started in a few days, we have days off, you know." I laughed and pulled away to greet the rest of them. Rose, Thani and the boys were in deep conversation, not noticing I wanted to hug them too. All of the boys but one. And he was staring right into my eyes.