Part 36

"I think we're almost down." Harry said. I pulled away and watched him take his beanie out of his pocket. I took it from his hand and put it on him, standing on my tiptoes and kissed his forehead. I then got the hood of his jacket and put it on him, this time pecking his lips. He hugged me tightly, hiding his face in my neck and breathing in the scent of it. He kissed my neck and put on my hood. We didn't want to be seen by anybody. We didn't want more drama. Sam would eventually find out. And we both knew it.

The sound of the doors opening startled me. We both hurried out and felt the chilly night breeze. "Wanna go back home and have some dinner?" I suggested. He nodded. It was all awkward again. "Harry, can we just be like before? I feel you're not being your usual cheery self." "Well I've just confessed my feelings for you, Y/N. You'll treat me different now that you know." "Of course not, Harry! I love spending time with you and I prefer everything being like before than this awkward situation between us." He smiled at my reply. We walked through smaller streets to not attract people's attention. Harry and I joked around the whole way back home, which was how our relationship was supposed to be.

We walked through the door laughing. "Finally you're home." Esha said to me. "Oh yeah, like you weren't out the whole day with Niall." I responded. We both burst out laughing. "Girls, relax." Niall said slowly, coming from the kitchen. "We came back home cause we're hungry." I said, smiling. "Yup. Although being on the London Eye was pretty nice." Harry added. I nodded, looking at him. "Well we don't have anything to eat." Esha started. "PIZZA!" Niall yelled. I ran to high five him. "I'm totally in." I said, putting my arm around Niall's neck. "Harry, is that okay with you?" "Sure." He smiled. "Okay then I'll go order it. Any preferences?" Esha asked before leaving. We shook our heads. "Yes! Something I can decide on." She laughed as she walked to the kitchen. "Harry and I are gonna take our jackets off and stuff. We'll be right back." I announced, grabbing Harry's arm and pulling him towards the stairs. "You didn't have to bring up the London Eye, Harry. I know it must hurt you." I said, taking off my jacket and grabbing a clothes hanger from my closet. "I would have to face it sooner or later." I sighed. "However you want. I don't want you to suffer. Because that's the last thing you deserve." I spoke. He was still fully dressed. I unzipped his jacket and took it off him and hung it with mine.