Part 48

"Sorry to interrupt your boasting but are you ready to leave?" Harry said, still giggling. "Yeah, anything's better than talking to that jerk." I laughed. He got closer to me and put his hands around my waist. "Please don't waste your time on him. He obviously wants you back. And it's times like these that I think you can walk away from me in any minute. I lo-" "What? I'm the lucky one here, Haz. Thanks for always being here. There's no place I'd rather be than wherever you are." We looked into each other's eyes, stepping closer to kiss.

"Hey, are you- Shit! This always happens to me! Sorry! We'll be waiting in the lobby." Niall said, closing the door once again. "He needs to learn to knock." Harry laughed. "So where were we?" I giggled and kissed him. I pulled away shortly after, knowing everybody was waiting for us. "Come on, Harry. You need to get dressed so we can leave." "Yes, ma'am. Wanna choose my outfit?" "No, I like the way you dress." I waited a while for Harry and we left quickly. Everybody was sitting down which meant we had taken a long time. "Well we might as well stay here since the lovebirds took their time." Ashton joked. "Yeah, let's go to my suite." Niall offered. I shrugged and followed Niall. Maybe this was my chance to find out about what Calum thought of me.

I found myself walking to the elevator with the 5SOS boys. I listened, trying to include myself in the conversation. We went in the elevator, but only Michael noticed I was there with them. "Hey Y/N. How are you?" "Fine, I guess." I smiled shyly. "Listen, do you know if Calum hates me or something?" I whispered. His confused face told me he didn't know anything. "What do you think, Mikey? Mikey? Oh, Y/N. Hiii!" Ashton said. "Hi, boys!" I smiled back. I noticed Cal's smile was a bit fake. They turned back to their conversation. "Did you notice that?" I whispered to Mikey as we walked out of the elevator. He nodded and stared at Calum from afar, as if he were trying to find out why. "Maybe he's tired? Look at him, he doesn't really look like he's smiling right now." I looked over at Cal. "Yeah, maybe. I don't know, Mikey. He's seemed distant and cold at times. I don't wanna make things up either, this is the second time I've seen him." "But why wouldn't he like you?" I laughed. "I don't know, let's see how today goes." I replied, before he walked away since the boys had called him over. If I wanted to know exactly what Calum thought of me I would have to approach him. And for that, I needed a plan.

I sat down on the sofa with the boys, on one end next to Luke. "How are ya? Did you improve your running skills in this time?" I laughed and replied, "No, not today. I had to yell at people." "What happened?" He asked, concerned. I started explaining the story and soon everyone was listening. "I hated seeing her like that. I hate how we're with Modest." Harry stated, tensing his jaw. "He's still my boss. But don't worry about that, he's never really had the guts to say anything face to face." "I know, Y/N, but I understand Harry." Luke admitted. "No, Luke. I don't want anyone to pity me. I'm happy now and I made the right choice. Sometimes a bad thing has to happen before you realize what you actually want." "Well said!" Niall cheered before we heard a knock. He got up and Esha appeared in the living room. "Hi everyone!" "Looking good, E!" I giggled. Soon we were in our private conversations with people close to us. Thankfully, Calum was next to Luke, which would make it easier for me to talk to him. We started talking about first dates with Luke, Calum, Niall and Liam. "Where would you guys take someone on a first date here in London?" I asked.