Part 45

The alarm started ringing. Today tour started. I stretched and quickly turned off the alarm before I threw my phone against the wall. I glanced over at Harry, who was already awake and watching me. "Good morning." I said with a smile. "You don't know how amazing it is to have you right next to me when I wake up." He replied, grinning. "I'm so excited to go on tour!" "I know, showing you around will be so much fun." "What do we have to do first?" I asked. "Well we have to go to Modest first and then on the bus. But first, a shower and breakfast." He said, kissing my forehead. "Come with me?" I said, heading towards the bathroom.

We pulled up at the office and I entered to say goodbye to everyone. "Thani!" "You're so lucky. Have you seen Niall?" I gulped. I had to tell her he was with Esha. "Yeah, um..he's sort of seeing someone now." "Oh." She replied, looking at her feet. "Thani, don't worry. If he's not the one, there will always be lots of new people to meet." "Talking about people, Sam was talking to a lot of people." "Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" "I don't know, but he's up to something. He's never that busy." "It's none of my business anymore. I just want to forget him right now. When I come back from tour, I'll be ready to face him." "Don't pay attention to the things he says, Y/N. You're better off without him." "I think I have to go. I'll send you pictures!" I hugged her and ran off to get the elevator. When the doors were inches away from each other, a hand appeared between them causing them to open once again. I looked up to face him.

Y/N, can we talk?" Sam started, looking into my eyes. "I don't know how you can live with yourself and just come up to me and pretend that everything's fine." I replied, coldly. "Did you read today's paper?" I shook my head. "She said it was a lie. She just wanted to get money out of it." "That's what you made the world think. I know the truth." Sam sighed. "Y/N, please. I need you." "I'm with someone else, Sam." The elevator was sure taking its time. I looked up at the lit numbers signalling we had 10 more floors to go. I stayed quiet, looking at the ground. The ring made me breathe out, moving away from Sam. "This conversation isn't over." He whispered before we both went our separate ways. Harry stood with his arms crossed waiting for me at the entrance. "Did he threaten you?" He asked, his green eyes chilled. "No, Harry. Don't think about him. Let's leave, yeah?" I said, grabbing his face with my hands. He took my hand as we walked outside, the tour bus waiting for us. We quickened up our step to be the last ones on the bus. I sat down on the sofa between Louis and Liam. "Did you see that douche?" Liam asked. "Sadly, I did. I tried to ignore him, really. He's not worth my time." "That's my girl." Harry said, sitting across from us. "HELLO!" Ashton said, appearing from the back of the bus.