Part 25

"Do you want some tea?" I whispered to Harry. "Sure." I got up and I couldn't break free from Harry's grip. "Just kidding, love." He chuckled. I glared at him and rolled my eyes. "Don't be surprised if I accidentally spill tea on you." I replied, heading towards the kitchen. He chuckled and focused on the screen again. I put water to boil, leaning on the counter. I just stood there, in my own thoughts. The doorbell made me jump. "Shall I get that, Y/N?" "Yeah, thanks. The tea's almost ready." I prepared the tea and meanwhile I heard Harry talking to somebody. Who came to my house in the middle of night? I grabbed the two mugs and made my way to the door carefully. "Harry, what's going on?" I asked from a distance, still not seeing who was at the door. He turned around and shook his head. "Come see for yourself." "Y/N! Y/N! WHY IS HE HERE?" I groaned as I reached the door. "What are you doing here?" "Why is HE here?" "It's my house, Sam! You're drunk, just leave." I said, closing the door unsuccessfully. Sam stopped it from closing with his body. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed. "For you.." He said, shoving me. "To not be with him." He finished. "Hey, man, what's your problem? Can't you see she's holding cups of tea?" Harry interrupted. "What the fuck is your problem? She's mine, I can do whatever I want." "Don't hurt her, I swear.." Harry said angrily, charging towards him. "Harry please. He's not worth it!" I pleaded, getting between them. Harry's face relaxed as he saw my face in front of him. "Y/N, I.." "Let's just go inside and have tea. Goodbye Sam." Harry started closed the door, but I could still hear him shout. "THIS IS NOT OVER! YOU'RE NOT GOING ON TOUR WITH HIM!" I tried ignoring his last sentence, but I couldn't. We sat on the sofa again and I set the mugs on the coffee table. "Y/N, you're not believing that, right?" Harry asked me, placing his hand on my knee. I looked into his eyes and said nothing. "Come here." He said, scooting closer. I hugged him, sobbing lowly. "He's gonna do it. He always gets his way. His dad is the owner, what do you expect?" "Yeah, but we're the biggest boyband in the world right now. We get to make decisions too and I'm gonna make sure you come with us." I lifted my head off his shoulder to look at him. "You would do that?" He smiled, wiping my mascara-stained tears away. "Of course I would. You were really looking forward to it." "I don't know if that'll work, but what I know for sure is that I'm really mad at Sam." "Look, I don't want to sound rude, but he's a douche. I thought he was different with women, but I guess I was wrong." "I don't even feel like marrying him anymore." "Hey, don't say that. Think that you're angry right now, you don't really mean what you're saying." "I don't know. If he continues to act like this, I don't want anything to do with him." "Come on, Y/N. You're engaged for a reason. He'll probably apologize when he's sober, okay?" He reassured, caressing my cheek. I nodded and looked at him tenderly.