Part 38

I struggled taking my suitcase downstairs, so Harry took it for me. Niall and Esha were still downstairs watching a movie. "Okay, guys, we're all set." I announced. Esha jumped up and came to hug me. "I'm gonna miss you so much!" "Me too! But we'll see each other, we're staying at the hotel you work at, right?" "Yup. I'm so happy, but I'll still miss you." I smiled. "We'll make sure you visit us. Right, Niall?" "Yeah, we'll definitely wanna see ya." He assured. He hugged us too. "See you Monday?" He said. "Yeah. It's so weird that this time we won't have to Skype." "It'll be really fun, Y/N. I'm glad you could come." "I'm so excited!" "Get some sleep. Tour will be crazy." He laughed, messing up my hair. I scolded him, fixing it again. He laughed again, running away to say bye to Harry. I grabbed my keys, but Harry stopped me. "We can take a taxi. It's useless for you to take your car." "Alright." I smiled.

I called a cab and in five minutes it was outside. We said goodbye again and got in the taxi. We finally got to Harry's house. "Wow. This is amazing." I said. "You like it?" "It's really cool and modern." I said to him, yawning. "Are you tired?" "No, it's okay. We can do something if you want." "No, Y/N, I'm the host. We're going to bed after I give you a tour of the house so you don't get lost." He insisted. I sighed, knowing I couldn't refuse. He showed me every room, saving the bedrooms for last. The last room he showed me was the guest room. I understood he wanted me to sleep there. "Good night." I whispered, looking at the floor. I closed the door behind me. He was still beside it but I didn't care. I changed into my pyjamas and got into bed.

I couldn't sleep. I was worried and angry about what had happened. Did he just want to keep his distance? I mean, I guess I could understand, but I just wanted to sleep with him. Just sleep and cuddle. But I had to respect him. I wouldn't know what to do if I were in his shoes. I felt like drinking tea, but I was a bit shy to just walk in there. After thinking about it for a while, I got up. Then I remembered I forgot to bring a robe. I pulled my shorts the most I could and crossed my arms over my chest.

I walked silently through the hall until I reached the kitchen. I put the kettle on and searched for a mug while it boiled. I opened the cabinets that hung above the counter. Great. There they stood, on the second shelf. I stretched my arm as much as I could but I couldn't reach. I got on the counter, somehow kneeling and I finally could stretch out for it. Just as I was doing, so I heard a whistle. I screamed, dropping a mug. I turned my head and saw Harry standing from the hallway, looking at me up and down. "What's your problem?" I huffed. I reached for another mug and felt his arms around me, putting me safely back on the ground. "You sound angry. What's the matter?" He said calmly. "I wanted to sleep with you." I said, looking away and crossing my arms. I sounded childish and stupid but I wanted him to know. "Really? I didn't know if you wanted your own room after what we talked about." "I know I'm engaged, but I need you." I said, looking into his eyes.