Part 17

I looked at Harry. "What's wrong?" "Would it be better if we sat next to each other? You know so it's easier to share?" I smiled at his nervousness. It was so adorable. I nodded and switched seats with Thani so I was between her and Harry. And at the same time I helped Thani because now she was next to Niall. We ordered and soon we were all devouring our desserts. Louis and Liam kept making jokes and we all tried not to choke while laughing. Harry decided to join in on the jokes, dipping his finger in the whipped cream of our banana split and putting it on my nose. "Hey!" I exclaimed. He just laughed so I got some too and put it on his cheek. His eyes widened as soon as he had whipped cream on his cheek. "Why would you do such a thing?" I just shrugged smiling at him. He got up to grab napkins from another table since we didn't have any. I took the oportunity I had at that moment and took the chocolate syrup from the table and stood up to finish him off. "Oh and Harry?" He turned around to face me and I squirted the bottle and put it over his shirt. "Not nice! But I am. And I'm so kind that I'm gonna give you a hug." He said, coming for me as ran away. "FOOD FIGHT!" Zayn yelled and our dessert started flying everywhere. I got hit with carrot cake but I knew Harry was coming for me so I kept running around. I giggled, watching Harry grinning mischeviously charging towards me. I turned behind a wide column, which was a bad idea. I peeked to see if Harry was still following me, but I couldn't see him. I turned back around, giving up. "Boo." He whispered before squeezing me into a hug, making sure I got syrup all over me. "Harry I think that's enough." I said pleadingly. "Hmm, I don't know. Maybe this way you'll learn to not prank me." He said, pulling away to look at me while he spoke but still with a firm grasp. "But you started it!" "True. But you attacked me twice. And that wasn't fair." "You've got a point, but- Watch out!" I ducked as a pie hit Harry. He had meringue all over his face. I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh yeah, well get a taste of this!" He said, pulling me into him as he smeared his pie face on my cheek and all the way down to my neck. "Okay okay. I get it. I won't laugh again." "You sure?" I nodded. "But your face looks really good. What is that Lemon Meringue Pie?" "Yeah I think so." We both laughed.  I couldn't take it anymore, I kissed him. He kissed back and my back was now against the column. He broke the kiss, both of us gasping for air. "I-I'm sorry." I said, almost in tears as I rushed to the bathroom.