Part 34

I got up and held out my hand for him to get up too. He grabbed the bed sheet to cover himself. It then occurred to me. "So why was the TV on mute?" "I was listening to you." I felt my cheeks burn. "And you fell asleep to me singing?" He nodded, smiling. "Well we might as well put the sound back on. We can put some music." I said, reaching for the remote. As I changed channels, an image of Harry flashed before my eyes. I quickly went back to the channel. There was a typical celebrity gossip show on. I sighed. "Harry Styles was seen with a woman. We believe she is the fiancé of Sam Morris, son of the founder of Modest Management. It's surprising we haven't found the famous CEO with another woman yet." As the woman said this, pictures of us popped up on the screen. "A special informer told us that Styles did go home with Morris's future wife." The woman spoke again. "What is going on? How did they find out about everything?" I said, shocked. "I honestly don't know, Y/N. Let's get dressed first and then we'll talk about it, okay?" "Yeah, you're right." We helped each other get dressed. I kissed him yet again because he was too cute to ignore. 

Once we were fully dressed, we didn't know what to do. Was it even safe to go to Harry's without the paps finding out? "What if we know that person, Harry? Paparazzi could be waiting outside my door." "Don't worry. I think that person won't give any more information. That's what they always do: say something big and then leave it alone." "Okay, then let's go." I said, holding out my hand. I grabbed my keys from the counter and off we went.

London was a city that never failed to amaze me. I had been living there for a long time but every time a took a walk around the city center, it felt just like the first time. It was getting dark, so the city lights were turning on. London at night was even better than during the day. Harry and I chatted until we got to the London Eye. I stopped talking to admire it. "Have you ever been on it?" I shook my head. It always shocked everyone, but I always felt like doing other things before going on it. Besides, I liked looking at it from the outside. "Well today is the day." He said, pulling me by the hand towards the line. "Harry, no. I didn't bring money." "It's my treat. For your hospitality. You can't live here and not have been on it." "I-" "A thank you is enough for me." "Thanks." I replied, hugging him. We talked while we waited in line. When fewer people were in front of us Harry told me to wait a moment and went to the front of the line. I glimpsed him talking to the person in charge of the tickets over the small crowd.