Part 12

I decided not to ask where Harry was. He didn't even know who I was, I couldn't just go on asking about his whereabouts. But then thinking about it twice, I had mentioned to Mr. Morris and Sam that I was a fan and I had to say something now that Sam was staring at me. "Um, it's nice to meet you all but last time I checked I thought you were five?" I said, sort of smiling. Why was I so awkward? The boys laughed while Sam turned to speak to me. "Yes. Harry's dealing with my father now." "Oh, okay." I smiled, knowing he didn't want to tell me more. It was none of my business anyway. I stayed with them during the whole meeting, barely saying a word because I didn't think it was right to. But Harry never showed up. I guessed Mr. Morris had quite a serious talk with him. I was kind of sad because I wanted to meet him just as much as I had wanted to meet the others. But I wasn't worried, I was working with them. I would meet him soon. I smiled at the thought and snapped out of my thoughts as Sam kept repeating my name. "What? Sorry." The boys had already left. "I was sort of wondering if maybe you wanted to come to lunch with me. You know, just the two of us?" "Oh, sure." I followed him to his office and we worked until lunchtime and left to go on our date or whatever it was.