Part 41

"Not now, Haz. Let's have breakfast, yeah?" I suggested. "I could get used to this." Harry said, snaking his arms around my waist. "Do you want to do something today?" He asked, kissing my neck. "Not really. We can just stay in. What do you say?" "Yup. I want you all to myself." I laughed. "Sharing is caring." "Not in this case. Now that I have you I'm not letting you go." "I like that. I'm yours and you're mine." "Deal." He agreed, pecking my lips. We had breakfast calmly in the kitchen.

My phone rang. "Ugh, I don't even wanna see who it is." I said, looking over at my phone, which was on the counter. "I'll get it." Harry replied, getting up. His face filled with anger as he saw the caller ID. "Listen, man. I don't care what you have to say to her but she didn't deserve anything you did to her. You've lost the best girl in the world, and I don't know how you can be so calm about it." I knew it was Sam on the other end. I went over to Harry to calm him down. "Sam, I don't want to talk to you. And don't worry, I'll give you the ring back so you can give it to your new model girlfriend." "Y/N! IT WAS A LIE! I NEVER-" I cut him off by ending the call. I didn't have time for him now. Not anymore. "I can't believe him. I actually thought he was a nice guy." He breathed out. "Harry, be calm. Don't get mad about something that's already done." I said, hugging him. "But how could a person to do that. And most importantly you." He said, thoughtful. "Why didn't you appear in my life earlier?" I said, cuddling up to him.

Harry's phone rang this time. "Hello. Oh hey Niall! How are you and Esha?" He smiled at me as he heard Niall talk. "Well, I still have to pack. Maybe early afternoon? We can go have coffee somewhere. Great. See ya later, man. Bye." I looked at him, waiting for him to tell me what he had talked about. "Niall wants to hang out. The boys are going." I nodded. I understood it was more of a band thing. "Do you want to come with me?" "No, don't worry, I want to talk to Esha about everything." "You sure? I want to introduce them to my girlfriend." I laughed. "They already know who I am. But maybe another time. I really need to catch up with Esha, she'll kill me otherwise." He nodded and kissed my forehead. "I'm going to have a shower, wanna come?" He smirked. "Nah, I'm gonna talk to Esha before she makes plans." I replied, skipping away to his room. "Okay, okay. But tomorrow morning you're going in the shower with me." "Fine. I'll be waiting for you here." I said, throwing myself on the bed. I texted Esha making plans knowing she would be free because Niall was going to the meet up. Harry's phone buzzed on the bedside table. I looked over to see if it was Niall or one of the boys. But it wasn't. It was Katy Bellamy. The name rang a bell, but I had no idea where I had seen it.