Part 47

The hard thing about running fast was being able to turn abruptly and not lose balance. The turns were slowing me down and Luke was catching up. I was so close to the door, which was closed. I glanced back at him when I reached the handle. We both stumbled in, laughing loudly. We looked around to find the rest of the band looking straight back at us. "Where were you?" Michael asked. "We got lost." I panted. "1D's almost done." Calum announced. "O-okay." I replied, startled by his coldness. I looked at Luke, looking for an answer. He shrugged, not knowing either. One Direction entered the room, relieving the tension. "Missed me?" Harry said, walking up to me. "You have no idea. How did it go?" "Great. We have to come back tomorrow morning. So now we can go do something." "What are we gonna do?" "Whatever you want. This is London." "Right. What do you usually do?" "When we're here we usually just chill." "Let's go people!" Niall yelled, waving his hand for us to follow him out the door. Our hands connected like magnets as we walked out the door. Fans were swarming outside. I waited quietly as the boys took pictures and chatted with them. I stared at Harry, admiring his charm and beauty.

His cheery eyes, the way he lovingly hugged them, his cheesy jokes, his laugh, the way he motioned for me to go to him. I stopped daydreaming and shly walked over. "What's wrong?" I asked. "These lovely girls want to take a picture with you." "Really?" I asked, surprised. They nodded, excited. Nobody had ever asked me that. I suddenly felt like I was were I belonged, right beside Harry. I thanked the girls as we walked away. This was Harry's usual day. He was an amazing person and more than a million people would agree. "What are you thinking about?" He whispered in my ear. "You." I stated. He couldn't hide the smile appearing on his face. "Your first experience with the fans wasn't that bad, eh?" I shook my head, laughing. "I would do this every day if I had to, as long as I'm with you." "You know, I was talking to Liam earlier and I realized something. I know sitting in a car right now isn't the best place but I." He took a deep breath. I smiled at him, encouragingly. "I think you're the one. There, I said it." A new and wider smile crawled upon my face. "I think so too." I kissed him. "I love you so much." Harry said, his arms around me. "You have no idea how much I do." I said, snuggling into his chest.

Back at the hotel, we said hi to Esha and asked her to come along. Harry and I went upstairs to our room, which actually looked more like a house. While Harry showered, I decided to hang out in the balcony. I didn't know why Calum talked to me like that but maybe I was just overreacting. He could've just meant it nicely and here I was making up stories. My phone's vibration jumped me out of my thoughts. It was Sam: he wanted to know when we would continue our chat. He was online and he probably saw that I that I had seen it, so he called me. "What." "Y/N, I said I wasn't finished." "Yeah, I got that." "So? Why don't you reply?" "Because I don't want to. You can fool the world if you want to, but not me. I don't want to talk to you. I'm angry and I don't need more drama. Being on tour makes me happy and I won't let you ruin it." "Just tell me one thing. How many times did you fuck when we were still together." "What? What are you talking about?" "Just answer!" "Once when we were together." I said quietly. "I knew there was something between you and Styles. And then I'm the cheater." He huffed. "Yeah, I'll let you in on something else, too. He does it better than you ever will. Goodbye." I turned around to find a giggling Harry.