Part 27

"What were you thinking about?" "Nothing." "Okay, if you don't want to talk about it, I respect you." "It's just that mentioning Sam reminded me of what happened earlier." "Sorry, it wasn't my intention." Harry said, placing his hand on my back. I shook my head. "It's not your fault. Let's just get some rest." I lay down, pulling the covers over me. I lay on my side, my back to Harry. I felt his arms around me as he got closer to me. "I like cuddling." He whispered in my ear. I giggled, looking at him. "Goodnight, Harry." I responded. I got closer to give him a kiss on the cheek. He didn't know what I was doing and he turned his face. Our lips were touching. It was an accident. "S-sorry." I said embarrassed, feeling like it was my fault. He laughed. "I kinda liked it." "It was just a peck, how could you even like it?" I replied, laughing. "I don't know. Wanna try again?" He asked, puckering his lips. "No, Harry." I said, facing him now with his arms still around me. "I like you, Y/N." "Exactly how much did you drink?" "Y/N, I'm serious." "Harry I-I'm engaged. I can't give you a chance even if I wanted to. I don't want to hurt you. You don't deserve that." "But would you be willing to kiss me now?" I opened my mouth to speak, but his lips were already on mine before I could say anything.

I slightly opened my eyes to see the light seeping through the thin curtains. I closed my eyes again to avoid the burning sensation I felt when I had them open. I turned to Sam, putting my arms around him. My hands feeling their way to his bare chest, hidden under his sweater. "I had a really nice dream, babe." I murmured into his ear. Wait. I was telling my fiancé that I had an amazing dream which was about me kissing Harry? He pecked my cheek. "Was it about me?" He said, while I lay my head on his back. I froze. That was Harry's voice. Was I thinking about the dream and imagining his voice? "Sam?" "Try again." He chuckled. I opened my eyes, fighting away the pain that it caused to open them fully, to see him. It was him. It hadn't been a dream at all. "So I didn't dream anything?" "I don't know. I just want to know what you're dream was about." "It's- um..." "Oh, now I get it. It was about Sam, wasn't it?" He said, looking down. "N-no. It was about us kissing." He looked up at me and smirked. "That happened last night." "But we just kissed, right? Nothing else, right?" I asked, worried. He shook his head, smiling. "Well, on second thought.." He said thoughtfully. "Oh, please don't tell me we-" "I was joking, Y/N." He interrupted, laughing. "I'll get you back, Styles."