Part 50: Last Part

We walked back into the room, closing the door lightly behind us. We didn't want to get full attention although we knew that as soon as they saw us we would. And that's exactly what happened. Everybody stopped talking and stared at us. I looked back at Luke, not knowing what to say. "Hi." He said, taking me by my arm and dragging me to sit down. Things felt a bit awkward, but they all understood and continued talking. Luke left to another room to talk with Calum and I stayed with Niall, Esha and Louis. "How are you?" Louis asked. "Fine. I think I need a hug." I replied, resting my head on his shoulder. "We didn't believe what Calum said, ya know. Cal actually took the time to say that he was wrong because Luke got really angry when you left." Niall confessed. "I just don't want you to think I'm somebody that I'm not." "We don't. Especially Harry. He defended you til the end." Esha added. "Thanks guys." I said. We did a group hug as we could sitting on the couch. "Someone's been staring at you for a while now." Esha said in my ear. I looked at her, confused. "Been staring at you since you walked into the room. Maybe you should talk to him." I scanned the room to find a pair of eyes staring right back at me.

"Can we talk?" I mouthed at him. He nodded and walked into another room. I followed. "I know what you're going to ask me. If I believe it or if I trust you." Harry said. "Yeah. But the thing is that I didn't do anything. I haven't cheated on you and I never would. This was just a misunderstanding." I explained. Harry grabbed my hands and held them in his. He was about to speak but he started laughing. "What?" I asked, not understanding what he was laughing at. "You actually think I was gonna break up with you or believe what Calum said? Come on, Y/N." Harry said smiling. "Well I don't know, there was this awkward silence when I walked in with Luke." "Yeah, that was because we both wanted to go see where you had gone. Luke asked if he could go, he wanted to fix things with you and tell you that he just liked you as a friend. He thought you were going to be angry at him. So we all waited." "And you were staring at me since I walked back in because?" I asked. He smiled at our holding hands. "Because I didn't want you to go over through bad things. I didn't want you to be sad. You've gone through enough. I was worried about you. That's why I was looking at you. Your eyes say a lot." I caressed his cheek. "Remember when we first met?"

"Yup. I was really nervous." Harry admitted. I laughed. "And it was weird because for one reason or another, you were the last band member I met." "If I knew that I would meet the love of my life, I would've made sure I was the first." "You think there's a future for us?" I asked nervously. "You don't?" "No. I didn't mean to say it like that. I just want to know for sure that we're gonna last." "I want to be the one that marries you. I want to be the father of your children. I want to grow old with you, Y/N. I love you. Is that enough?" He spoke. "It's more than enough. I love you too and I love the plans you have for the future." I replied, smiling. "Y/N- oh, sorry. I would like to speak to you later." Calum said at the door. "Go ahead." Harry whispered. "We'll finish this later, yeah?" I said to him. He smacked my butt as I walked away. I rolled my eyes at him before turning away to go with Calum. "Can I just say I'm sorry? I didn't mean to hurt you in any way and Luke told me what you've been going through lately and I'm really really sorry. You don't have to forgive me if you don't want to." "Calum, it's okay. I'm just a bit clingy sometimes, even with friends. And I need you to understand that because I don't want us to have the same argument again. I was actually looking forward to getting to know you all better since we're gonna be stuck on a bus for a while." "Sounds like a deal." "Great." I said, hugging him.