Part 15

It felt as if years and years could go by and I would still be staring into his green eyes. A hand waved in my face blocking my view and snapping me back to reality. I looked at Niall. "What?" "What's wrong with you? You were staring into space!" He laughed. Well if Harry's eyes were space I'd go there any day. I looked around the table to see everybody quiet, staring at me. I gave an awkward smile. "Hi guys." We all burst into laughter and the boys got up so hugging them was easier. "And this is Harry." Zayn said, pointing at him, who was by his side. "Hi." I didn't know what to do. Could I hug him or was it too weird? Handshake? No, too formal. We were just standing there smiling at each other so I went for it. I hugged him and he was taken aback at first but then he wrapped his arms around me. "It's so nice to finally meet you. The boys have been talking about you all year." "Well now the wait is over." I said, putting my hair behind my ear. His gaze moved from my eyes to my ring. He looked away. "Well um, have you had lunch yet or?" "Oh no don't worry about us. We've had lunch. We just wanted to take you all out for dessert." "Really? That sounds great. We've finished eating already so if you guys could just wait for us a few minutes while we pay.." "Oh sure. We'll wait outside." He smiled and headed for the door with his bandmates.

Thani, Rose and I went to pay. Paying with credit card always took a while so while we waited we talked. "Oh my god, Y/N. You're so lucky you get to work with them. I've never hung out with them." Rose said. "Well I've only seen them a couple of times, but don't you think Niall looks really cute today?" Thani blurted out. "Thani, do you like Niall?" A smile appearing on my face. "Um, no. I don't know, I just said he looks cute!" "Hmm, that little twinkle in your eyes didn't say the same thing!" Rose laughed. "You saw it too?" I asked Rose as we laughed. She nodded while laughing. I turned to see if the boys were still waiting for us at the entrance while Thani and Rose payed. Thankfully, the boys were still there, talking and laughing too. As if he felt that I was looking at him, Harry turned to check on us and caught me looking. He smiled and kept talking with Liam and Zayn.