Fix Things

I left Lena earlier and she seemed much happier. Its raining so I don't plan to be out long I just need to set Kev and Kaylee in their places.

I pulled up in front of their house and got out. I rung the door bell twice and no one answered. So I started to bang louder,"Kevin Open the Mother Fucking Door!"

"Stop banging on my damn door" yelled Kaylee.

She opened it rubbing her eyes. I pushed past her, " Where is Kev at Kay?" I say as she pushed me back out the door.

"What the hell Mal get out. He isn't here I kicked his cheating ass out and you cand get your ass up out of here"

"Bitch you know what. You and Kev are fucked up. So ok Kaylee He cheated damn it! He cheated ok! But you pushing away your best friend. Your man loves you girl and so does Lena!... Look I know I haven't known love like you and Kev but I can tell you that I love Alena like Kevin loves you and I know if I were to make a mistake like this she probably wouldn't forgive me either,but just like Kev I would fight day and night for my girl. So the only thing I have to say to you is how about you fight for your man!"

She stood there shocked at my words and tears left her eyes as she stepped back, "Well Malachi I have fought and fought so this is one of these times where I'm tired of fighting Malachi!" She slammed the door and I just stood there as the rain fell. I got in my car and hit tf steering wheel, "Damn" I said starting the car and pulled away. I knew exactly where Kev was I pulled up at the trap house and walked in swiftly and sure enough there was Kev sitting drink on Jack Daniels. I grabbed the bottle out his hand.

"Mal I don't have time for your ass" He said snapping.

"Well you know what I don't have time for you you today Kev!"

"MAN FUCK YOU MAL.. I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT I'M TIRED OF PICKING UP AFTER YOUR ASS!"

I sat down at my chair and leaned back, "Get out and go home Kev and I'm giving you this an option to leave Kev."

"MALACHI!-"

"KEVIN GET YOUR ASS OUT MY DAMN TRAP AND GO HOME LOOK AT YOU! YOUR DRUNK AS HELL AND YOU THINK THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU'VE HELD ME DOWN WELL I KNOW KEV! BUT IT DOESNT COMPARE TO ALL THE YEARS I HELD YOU DOWN AND I'M STILL HOLDING YOU DOWN SO STEP UP AND BE A MAN. YOU HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY AND TWO WOMEN WHO NEED YOU TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT! KAY IS.TORE UP AND YOUR BABY MA NEED YOU FOR YOUR CHILD SO STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BOY AND GET UP OUT MY TRAP BEFORE I MAKE YOU!"

My voice boomed as I walked out of the room.

"Ill call you a cab" I said walking past him.

The cab pulled up and I told him to take Kev to my apartment in Downtown Remmington.

"Mal I -"

"Nah Kev don't tell me just get you your self together" I said helping him in the cab. I watched it go downn the street. I got back in my car and made my way home. The rain was coming down hard as I got in the house I was hit with the sent of fresh cooked food. I saw Lena at the stove cooking and I went and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hey beautiful I'm home" I kissed her cheek.

"Hey babe Awwe I was trying to have dinner done before you got home.

"Its alright it smells good what you make baby?" I said grabbing some food out the pot.

"Mal wash your hands! And I made Baked chicken, Mac and Cheese.Broccoli which you just stuck your nasty fingers in and some lemonade in the fridge and desert I thought we have ice cream." She smiled in pride.