"He" Begins

I woke up the next morning feeling happy as can be. Yesterday Malachi spent pretty much the whole day with me and when my mom gets home I'm going to officially move my things from her house to his.

I rolled out of bed silently, making sure not to wake Malachi and got in the shower. It was only 10:30 so I decided not to wake him. I don't have to work until 1 so that's enough time for me to get ready and make breakfast for him. As I stepped in the steaming shower I washed letting my muscles loosen from the heat. I felt arms wrap around me and I tumed to see Malachi's honey eyes scanning my body. I smiled and he kissed me softly, "Good Morning" I said feeling his lips kiss my collar bone.

"Mmmm Good Morning Beautiful" he said in between kisses. His briskly lifted me up and well lets just say my man knows how to make me scream.

After our intense shower I got dressed in some Dark Blue skinnies and a black shirt with a pink cardigan over top. I threw on my black Vans and was ready for the day. Since Malachi got my hair wet there wasn't much I could do, I had thirty minutes until work and to straighten my hair would take forever. Malachi came in the bathroom as I was twisting both sides of my hair bringing it back into a ponytail. I ended up straightening my ends and stepped back, "You look beautiful" he said coming and wrapping his arms around me.

"Thanks baby" I said.

"Don't thank me its true, here while your on break pick you up some things." He said dropping a whole stack in my hand. My mouth dropped, and I handed it back to him grabbing my purse and walking down the stairs. I know some are like your man just gave you a whole stack of money to spend and you didn't take it. Well Ive always been the type to spend a lot of money especially if the money wasn't mine. I believe if you cant pay it back you shouldn't take it, and what Malachi just gave me was definitely something I couldn't pay back.

I waited in his BMW and just sat back playing on my phone, I got a text from Kaylee wanting to talk, but at this point talking to her was at the bottom of my list. Malachi got into the car and just looked at me.

"What" I say looking out.the window.

He lifted my hand and put the same stack plus and extra one in my hand.

"Baby go bye some things for yourself"

I handed it back, "Malachi I don't want -"

"Damn Lena will just take the money, you act like I don't make this in an hour. This is chump change" he said holding up the stacks.

"Well I don't want your chump change Malachi and your really pissing me off. I said I don't want your money and if your going to act like that then you can get out and let me drive. I don't want to be late for work. You know that legal thing that I go too where I don't have to worry about the feds coming in and my ass getting slammed with a charge or a bulet wound in my chest!" I immediately took back the words that left my mouth.

Malachi just sat there in silence and I knew he was mad. For someone like him to be so silent is deadly not only by nature,but for us. I just looked out the window as we got to. my job I still had 20 minutes to spare. I looked at Malachi and he was just staring straight his hands clenched into fists. I lightly grabbed his hand and he didn't even finch just stayed quite.

"I'm sorry Mal...I-"

He cut me off, "Nahh its cool Lena. I understand."

"What do you understand" I asked my eyes on him.

"I understand that I'm not the man that you want me to be and I'm not the man you want to marry or and have kids with.-"

"Malachi you know that isn't true" I said feeling sad that he thinks that.