..."Hey its me Paige"

The girls and I were finishing up the last but of Christmas shopping at the mall. All I to do was buy myself something that I really wanted. See from the time I found out Santa was my momma and the Easter bunny was my Uncle, I've been buying my own Christmas and Easter presents. That way I would never be disappointed because Id save up and get what I really really want well I savedbirthday money, snack money even my lunch money to have enough.

There was a beautiful Grey summer fitted dress that comes down flowing to my knees and I was determined to get to that size. I was a 12 before which is good for me i havd an even proportion of ass and boobs now that I'm an even four months pregnant and showing I'm two sizes uo and getting bigger. My hair is getting longer which I kind of like but my boobs won't stop growing my ass... oh my ass and my feet are swollen all the time. My stomach is getting stretched marks and well I'm just looking huge.

I sometimes feel so unattractive, though Malachi reasures me I'm the beautifulest woman in the world sometimes it doesn't feel like it.

I bought the dress in a size Ten and vowed that by the end of August I would wear that dress and feel beautiful and comfortable and nothing would stop me.

I was walking out when I bumped into someone, "Excuse me" I said fixing myself.

"Oh no excuse necessary- Lena?" said the strangly familiar voice.

"Oh hey Paige " I said giving Paige the very fine attractive man who was hitting on me before this happened.

"Wow you look great and boy or girl?" he said pointing to my stomach.

"I'm not sure yet I find out tomorrow. But I'm getting a lot of unisex baby gifts so far"

"Well you still have my number right ?"

"Yes I do"

"Well call me and tell me the sex of that baby I want to give it the proper gift." he said smiling.

"Actually Ill put you down to invite you to the baby shower in May" I said smiling.

"Ill be there but, damn I must say I've never seen a sexier pregnant woman than you.. if you were my girl" he said looking me over making blushh.

"Your sweet,but I have somewhere to be so Ill call you Paige"

"Ill be waiting for your call Lena."

With that I was out of the Mall. Christmas falls on Friday this year and I'm excited to day that's its Tuesday and I've gotten all my Christmas list done. It was good seeing Paige today though,he brought my mood up.

*

*

I was at my stash house filling out a shipment I know I told Lena Id quit but damn. Its hard fpr me the King to just hand over my crowm, the same crown I worked my ass off. Lena would have to understand, but that's it I wont tell Lena because she will only get upset and she's pregnant I don't need her stressing.

I finished loading my bags when I got a call for a drop that I couldn't refuse. It was one for a Latin drug mob wanting 6 Kilos of Cocaine. I have that and more. I met with the boss and exchamged the $800,00 dollars worth of meth over and got 1 million for it. Extra money in my pocket plus my Coke is the whitest around.

I got back in my car and decided to head home.

"Hey baby" I said kissing Lena on the cheek.

"Hey" she said calling back.

Lena is getting big and she's only four months and I guess thays normal for women but she won't let a brother hit or even touch and I understand that we could potentially hurt the baby which is something I won't do,but I have my needs. I went upstairs and took a shower and came down to see Lena finished cooking, Chicken with Rice and string beans. I grubbed and then just relaxed talking to Lena.