Talk to me

Its been a month since my fling with Jenna and I regret that shit to the fullest. Lena wont talk to me, she wont even look at me let alone let me have anything to do with our baby.

I decided that I would go talk to her at technically my house but she threw me out of the house and I just stayed out. I pulled up and there she was with Kaylee talking and as soon as I pulled u she got up and left.

"Lena please just hear me out" I begged

"Boy if you dont leave she dont want nothing to do with you, go be with Jenna !" yelled Kaylee

"Kaylee your name aint Alena so Im not fucking talking to you, please Lena talk to me for the sake of the baby!"

Lena looked at me and just breathed deeply, "Kay Ill talk to you tomorrow" she saif hugging Kaylee.

"You sure girl I can stay if you want" said Kay her eyes on me.

"Ill be fine, no welll be fine just go"

Kay hugged her again and bumped me on the out out, "Be a man not a bitch Malachi!" saud Kaylee getting in her car speeding off.

"Come in" said Lena not looking at me moving inside.

We got inside and just sat, looking at each other.

"Was she worth it?" shr said looking at me her brown eyes swelling with tears.

"No.... Lena look I'm sorry and I promise that I will-"

"NO MALACHI! No more promises and broken hearts! No more Lies! No more cheating! No more running the streets!! No More!! Your 20 years old now I'm almost 19 and were having a baby its grow up time and you've showed me that not only can I not trust you with my heart, our relationship and our almost family. I can't count on you to step up and be a man and handle your responsibilities so I think its best that we not be together."

Her words cut me like knives and she was serious. I knew begging and pleading with her wouldn't work so I just sat there.

"Fine" was all I could say.

"Malachi I love you with everything but I won't be broken for a thitd time. The first was hard enough and this is the second time I'm going through this with you. Id give my baby up before Id bring him into this unstable life of his dad wanting to run the streets and be "king" while his mom is worried sick about his father who don't give a fuck. I won't do it!"

I got angry by that, "LENA YOUT NOT GIVING UP MY FUCKING BABY!!" I said punching the table.

"Malachi please stop acting ignorant I would never give OUR baby up and now all of a sudden you care about him. You weren't caring when you were fucking that trick!!" she said getting up walking to the fridge to get some water.

"So what now Lena?" I said rubbing my head.

"Well I'm going to live with my mom for a while until I get my own place and the baby and I will live there together."

"You could stay her-" she cut me off.

"I don't want to" she said putting her hair in a messy bun.

"Well where do I come in the picture?" I said looking at her.

"We can alternate with the baby he stay with me half the week the other half he can be with you, we spend birthdays and holidays together." she said, I know she really thought about thinns because she has it all planned.

"What about us" I said looking down.

"Malachi we don't need to think about us to raise our child right. I don't want to raise my baby in a broken home, but until you realize that everything you say you love can be broken and has feelings then we can't be together Mal. I can't continue to love a person who only thinks about himself."